Childish fun

//ENJOY THIS WHOLESOME CHAPTER//

Chase managed to persuade his ex, Stacy, to let him see his kids and was allowed for them to stay overnight on the weekend. He was over the moon since then and have been childproofing the house, making sure he has the right food shopping in and sorting through suitable games they'd like to play. The rest were looking forward to seeing them again except Anti... He was going to stay in his room all day until they go which the others were excepting him to say. Henrik also got his kids for the weekend, inviting them to come over for the sleepover as they get along with Chase's.

Henrik has his children over in the early morning since their mother had something to do. They were drawing in the living room with Jameson and Robbie, making jokes and catching up. Their father came down once he finished unpacking their things, walking into the kitchen before serving breakfast.

"Olivia! Lucas! What do you want for breakfast?"

Lucas was the youngest brother of Olivia, they both are quite similar to Henrik in many ways... But Liv was the most like him. Lucas has blonde hair and blue eyes while Olivia has brown hair and blue eyes like her dad.

"Chicken nuggets!" Lucas called out, not looking away from his scribbles. Jamie smiled at the child's natural behaviour.

"Peanut butter sandwich!" Liv requested as well. Schneep smirked but went along with it since it has been a while staying over with him but also wanting them to have a fun time.

Chase came stumbling down the stairs with some video games in his hand, this caught Lucas's attention as he sat up and pointed to them.

"Games!"

The American ego chuckled as he placed them on the table, ruffling the kids hair. "They are for when the rest comes. Enjoying drawing?" He asked before looking over to Olivia colouring in something blue.

Lucas smiled and lifted up his drawing of what seems like a cat and dog. "Look! It's a kitty and puppy!"

"That's so good buddy! Holy heck! You should teach me how to draw some point!" The boy proudly smiled and glanced over to his sister, crawling closer before starting a new drawing. Chase grinned, walking into the kitchen and seeing Henrik cooking.

"Mornin' doc!"

"Guten Morgen Chase, how are you? When are your kids showing up?" Henrik asked with a small smile, his glasses almost sliding down his nose.

"Some point now actually! Grayson is bringing his toy cars apparently so we may need to give out more room..." Chase nervously giggled as Schneep snorted.

"That's fine, Olivia brought her whole nursing kit as well as her big 100 word puzzle piece."

The American smirked. "She looks exactly like someone...." Henrik rolled his eyes before putting the sandwiches on the plate.

"You should be happy she turned out more like me than my ex wife."

Chase wheezed loudly, watching the German walk out to give his kids their food, giving JJ and Robbie a small wave. By the time he walked out of the kitchen himself the doorbell went off, making his dad instincts react as he sprinted over to the door, slamming it open before kneeling down and being bombarded with the embrace of his children.

"Daddy!!" They both called out, hugging him tightly as Stacy stood behind them, holding the bags with a small grin on her face.

"Surprised they even slept last night... God, they were over the roof since last week when I told them they'll be staying here." Her voice quiet yet bold, she passed the bags to Chase and bent down to kiss them both on the cheek.