Hospital visit

Schneep drove down the roads at full speed. His breathing unhinged and hands shakenly gripping the steering wheel, eyes dramatically focusing on many things at once. The phone call he had to take during work turned into something much more. He remembers within a second of throwing himself of the chair and sprinting towards his car to stumbling over to the front door where it was already wide open. Henrik jumped in and shouted out for his arrival before being greeted by Jackie... Who had fresh blood covering him head to toe. He too was on the urge of having a panic attack when he just disappeared back into the room he came from, signalling Hen to hurry as he did so.

The Jacksepticeye egos were surrounding a body on the ground. Schneep took a step closer to see Jamie lined up beside the unknown body, holding it's head which's hair was dyed red due to the coating of their own blood leaking from whatever wound they had. The German Doctor skipped a breath before moving the egos out of the way, grabbing the head and turning it slightly seeing a deep long cut just above their ear to their forehead. Still oozing the dark, red liquid.They all whimpered and gasped when the head was fully moved over to reveal the familiar neck wound.

"H- What happened?" Schneep stuttered through his mere anxiety, holding the head in his hand and not daring to look up to the egos around him.

"I-I- We were arguing! A-And I said something whi-which made him sorta o-of tic or something a-and he just fell backwards and h-h-hit his head! On the coffee table, r-right on the corner. He-he was knocked out straight away and t-then his fucking head was slic-sliced open! Blood went everywhere and Ma-Marvin had to call you and I didn't know what to do!! I-" Jackie blurted out as his fingers pulled at the green strands of his own hair, gripping them tightly. Henrik was speechless. He just nodded before returning to the unconscious body that belonged to the glitch. Hands hovering over the deep cut, bringing out a flannel with dried blood on it beside him before pressing it against the wound.

"W-We need to call 999." The German crackled out, unable to contain the amount of emotions running through him. Guilt. Shame. Self-hatred and doubt.

"But we-" "WE NEED TO CALL 999!" Marvin was cut off in short notice, trying to defend their rights against being seen in public until Schneep shouted over him with power. The ego's stepped back, clearly surprised at how serious this has turned out to be and all of them rushed to the phone, climbing on top of one another to try and reach it.

Chase was the one to get it, quickly dialling it down and shakenly waiting until someone picked up. He didn't give them time to speak. "MY BROTHER HAS FALLEN AND HE IS BLEEDING FROM THE HEAD, HE ISN'T AWAKE PLEASE COME NOW!" The operator was taken back but noted all the details Chase went through, like the address, name (Anti's humanly made up name) and any health hazards. As the ego was doing that. Marvin went to whisper in Jackie's ear.

"How are we going to explain that when this fucker wakes up, he is gonna glitch. Literally glitch." His voice slightly panicked and curious which made Jackie gasp.

"Henrik! Anti's a fucking gl-" "I know. I have a plan. We just need them to get him." Henrik breathed out after checking the glitch's pulse, his face turning rosy as for the speed and worry.

The ambulance arrived, taking Anti with only Henrik and Chase coming along. The rest had to transport there by car as the paramedics protested that they are in a serious hurry due to Anti's condition. When they arrived at the hospital, his blood loss was fatal. The glitch was on a serious health hazard as it's area was around the brain, a huge risk for his mind.

The doctors all rushed and checked Anti, bandaging his head as Hen and Chase waiting beside the bed he as in. He was under a gas mask, covered in cords and food tubes- the staff members worrying that he is in risk of a coma. The others arrived not long after, all rushing along the wards to see Chase readjusting his gas mask with Henrik filling in some paper work. The monitors were glitched out due to Anti's abilities.