Chapter 9: Never be True...

"How do you know when it's too much?" - the Exile

"It was never meant to be." - the Traitor/ the Fallen Founder

It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be. It was never meant to be.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n was never meant to be.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

RWBY Dorm, Y/n POV

That's the magic I felt before, how did she get here?! Back in the gap I go!

No POV

RWBY see Y/n literally back flip into the gap, and FPrincess swings her scythe/staff in front of herself then yanks it back. The frightened Meif'wa gets pulled from the gap and onto the floor.

FPrincess: You can't learn if you keep running. Especially when you destroy yourself going overboard.

"W-what do-o-o you m-m-mean?" Y/n whimpers.

He is shaking and has knives floating behind him. Ruby is petting him trying to calm the scared cat while her team already have weapons ready. However, because of how they were standing Weiss's rapier was right in front of his face. Y/n's ice hand cracks.

"You fought harder for others than yourself. I could see the laser from here, and there was far more aura condensed into it than normal. (Her staff and shield vanishes.) If you keep doing that, you'll lose more than a hand for not even a ten percent increase." Future Princess concludes.

Ruby cuts in, "What are you saying?"

The Princess stands up and walks past them, "Let's head over to the arena and see."

"We won't have permission since-" Weiss starts.

FPrincess just holds up her hand, cutting Weiss off.

"I got your headmaster's permission. He will watch us to be sure nothing goes too wrong."

Miniskip, Combat class arena, Y/n POV

It's just me and the armored lady, RWBY are sitting in the stands and Uncle Ozpin is near the door. 

"Get rid of that fake hand."

RWBY and I are shocked by that, "WHAT!?/W-what..?"

"Your aura will bring back the old hand if it isn't stunted. But that isn't what I'm here to prove."

A gap with bows on it opens next to her, out lands my worst nightmare with grey hair and eyes in a maid outfit. I really need to leave NOW. There's no end, is there? My teacher and punisher, Sakuya.

 There's no end, is there? My teacher and punisher, Sakuya