Chapter 1: Let's, play...

Beacon Tower, Y/n POV

Yesterday I named myself Y/n. Ozpin and Glynda have decided that I shouldn't leave either of their sides until they can figure out what I am. They haven't asked me yet, and I know what I am! A Meif'wa, but apparently they don't exist here, so I must be from another world. But Aunt Glynda knows who I was, or she believes so. According to Ozpin her eyes aren't supposed to naturally glow, same with me.

Today the new students are arriving, and Ozpin wants me to stay up here until his speech is over. But I want to make friends and play... but if I run into a WOMAN it won't end well for me. Maybe there are others like Glynda? I have to find out. Saturday Ozpin gave me a tour so I know where the auditorium and cafeteria is. Stretching out my hand a gap appears before me. It looks like an empty black eye with a few other eyes inside. I walk in and walk to the eye that leads to the auditorium, right behind Ozpin.

Auditorium, Ruby POV

"But your time at this school will teach you knowledge can only take you so far." Ozpin stopped his speech suddenly.

Behind him a pure black eye opened up. I can hear gasps all around me, looking to my right even Yang seems slightly scared. A hand soon reached through, followed by a (h/c) cat Faunus with grey and silver eyes. He's SO CUTE!! Wait, he's looking at me!

"Mr. Scarlet, I thought you were asked to wait in my office? Why are you interrupting my speech?" Ozpin asked, seemingly more confused than anything.

"Sorry uncle Oz, but I was getting bored. Can I go to the Emerald Forest to play?" The boy asked.

"No, it's dangerous for you to go alone. The Grimm have been very nasty lately." Ozpin explained.

I can feel the pout from over here! I want to hug him! Hey, did he always have that knife? 

"I am strong enough to do it! I bet I can beat any team by myself!" The boy proclaims.

Yang POV

I like that kid! Wonder if he'd be up for a spar later.

Weiss POV

Who does that Faunus Brat think he is!?

Ozpin POV

"Is that so Y/n? Very well. After teams are made you will fight one of Glynda's choice and if you win you may attend classes. If you lose you will not be allowed anywhere but my office and the cafeteria without my permission. Do we have a deal?" I asked Y/n.

I figure one of two things: either he backs down and Glynda can teach him privately, or I learn more about his abilities. He stuck his hand out towards me without a second thought. His grey eye is now red.

"Deal."

With that, we shake hands and I walk him off the stage, but not before giving one last thing to the new students.

"Now you have something to look forward to in your first combat class."

With that, Glynda gave the sleeping arrangements and ended the speech. I noticed that the green glow is flickering  on her eyes. The effect mr. Scarlet did must be wearing off.

{Timeskip to first Combat Class} 

Combat Classroom, Glynda POV

Ozpin said that my eyes have stopped glowing, and asked if I felt different. I told him no but I forgot about the two boys. Y/n said that it was fine but I could tell he was devastated. But today he fights a team for his initiation. Knowing his fear of women, I decided team RWBY would fight him. This is probably a little cruel, but I'm hoping he will forfeit.