Bio + Prologue

Name: Y/n Scarlet

Species: Cat Faunus? (Meif'wa)

Appearance: short (4'9") (h/c) hair, tail, and cat ears, one emerald eye and one gray eye, gray eye noted to swap red at times and emerald eye glow when one of his powers are in use.

Personality: Childlike, shy, docile, playful, gynophobia(stronger towards human women). Noted that when fighting he never takes it seriously, and still wins, unless he's fighting a female human. The fight doesn't last a second, either by him running away or erasing the opponent's aura.

Aura quality: High, appears to have a green and a white one.

Semblance: Otherworldly Fragments (has powers from the souls that make him up)

Abilities:

Emerald Secret: Enslaves a person or animal to his will. Can also forcefully change a person permanently, mentally or physically, while the original personality is forced to watch until Y/n frees them or they fade away. Only one affected at a time, and the affected has green eyes until the effects are stopped or become permanent. (People with naturally green eyes have a slight glow instead.)

Time Freeze: Freezes everything but himself, it is unknown how long he can hold it as none have been unfrozen with him.

Four of a Kind: Creates three copies each with the same abilities as the original. However, they are pure aura, and creating them puts Y/n in the yellow. They can be re-absorbed but don't refill the initial cost to summon.

Master Spark: Expends half of his aura to fire a grand beam of destruction. He cannot move the beam once fired, and it lasts for three seconds. 

Danmaku: Bullets and patterns that cannot kill(besides Grimm) but will deplete aura.

Memory Gap: If he has been to a place, he can teleport himself and others with him.

Local Brewery: Able to make potions of various effects, which may last a day at most, or forever with a certain ingredient. 

Telekinesis: A weaker form of Glynda's Semblance, due to (omitted).

Weapons: Knives, probably endless knives. He might make them.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Beacon Academy, Ozpin's office, Ozpin POV

The school year is going to start on Monday. Glynda and I filed all of the paperwork including Miss Rose's late entry, the staff is prepared. Maybe I can actually rest this Saturday. Judging from the silver and green lightning bolts in front of me, no I cannot. The bolts keep clashing with each other, as if trying to stay together but being forced apart. 

"Would Glynda Goodwitch please come to my office?" I said through the PA system. 

Every now and then the silver-gray sparks form a hand while the green side does the same. After 3 minutes of watching this Glynda came out of the elevator with a shocked expression on her face.

"What is that?" She asked me.

"I do not know, Miss Goodwitch, but could you try to move it with your semblance?" I asked her.

She simply nodded before raising her crop towards the anomaly. A purple bubble formed around it and the sparks seems to be getting more erratic. Suddenly a gray and green light take place of the sparks and start twisting around each other. Glynda stopped holding the lights in shock but the bubble remains there, as a sort of see through egg. The lights are now a single white form shaping into that of a person. It sprouted ears and a tail before the bubble became a solid blue. It started to crack and broke open and a (h/c) haired cat Faunus fell from it.

"*moew meow mew*" (Where and what am I..?) says(?) the Faunus.

??? POV

Why don't I remember anything? My body feels... new. Am I a child? No, I'm sure I'm over hundreds of years old. Am I human? No, absolutely not. Am I blind... no my eyes are closed. Opening my eyes, I see a blonde... lady! She's going to kill me isn't she?!

"*Stay away! Please leave me alone!*" I hissed out at her.

Wait a minute, I'm speaking in cat. Can I speak in common? Can I even understand it?

"Ozpin, what should we do about this Faunus?" The woman said.

"He seems terrified of you, Miss Goodwitch. Maybe your semblance will be of use here?" Asked a male voice behind me.

Turning around I see a man with gray hair and brown eyes. He's sitting behind a desk but that's fine. A safe place to hide! As I dashed towards the desk I noticed I was floating in the air, with a purple bubble around me. It feels... familiar, and safe.

"Safe bubble..." I whispered.

"So you can speak." The man stated.

"Yes, I think... did you do this?" I asked gesturing to the bubble.

He shook his head and pointed at the woman. I want to panic but can't... is she nice? Can women be nice and not act? I know her...

{Just a heads up I am fully aware that people are people regardless of gender but that doesn't apply to gynophobes and androphobes, people afraid of women and men respectively. And in this story you are a cute heterochromatic person with a fear of women.}

"Glynda? ... is that your name?" I asked her.

Glynda POV

I dropped my semblance as he said my name. His green eye looks like it is glowing, but it can't be. Suddenly, I remember two boys in my past, a young (h/c) boy with green eyes and a blind Faunus. I can't remember their names but they died five years ago. I saw their bodies on a mission. The Grimm attacked the town they loved in. They were like brothers, one scared of everything around him, and the other quite literally blindly walking into danger without a care in the world. 

"Do you remember either of your old names? I can't for some reason." I asked.

"Miss Goodwitch? You know this boy?"

"I saw two boys on a mission five years ago, I was helping their town but they died to the Grimm." I explained to Oz.

"I see."

"Um... I don't remember anything..." the boy sadly spoke.

No POV

Ozpin noticed how his assistant's eyes were now glowing ever so slightly. He also noticed that the boy had a green glow in front of him. When the boy's eyes stopped glowing, he started meowing to himself again.

"Scarlet, my last name is Scarlet."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

My longest prologue yet, nice. Expect Valiant Hunter to be updated later this week assuming you're reading this on Sunday. If you don't care about that then I'm going to actually alternate between writing these two stories.