Chapter 5: Tell me Rabbit (Jaundice) p1

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I know what I did. Also, you may have noticed I updated the bio again... sorry but I had to. And yes, Master Spark and the knives are Danmaku... except for a certain color.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Beacon weapon's smithery, Y/n POV

There's so much stuff here... I could make a dust version of Marisa's Master Spark with this. No Y/n, remember what you're here to make.

"So, what do you have in mind? A shotgun sword? Laser mace? Hydraulic exo-suit?!" Ruby ask/yells.

"Um... j-just this-s..." I say as I pull out my notes/drawings. They look terrible I know.

Ruby POV

This is, a dust powered launcher? "Project B-A-D-A....." I guess that's the weapons name. Oh! He drew metal apples for ammunition! Huh, there's a drawing of Y/n eating and apple next to one loaded into the launcher.

"Because nothing's funnier than eating something then using it to win the fight?" I read out loud.

I look up and see Y/n blushing while looking at the floor. Walking over to him, I pet his head and decide it's time to get to work.

Timeskip, Combat class, Y/n POV

I see Cardin fighting Jaune and winning. Jaune hasn't landed a single good hit. He blocks when he should parry and tries to parry when he should dodge, which he never dodges. Maybe Miss Nikos could help him... I'll ask her later. Jaune and Cardin just got locked in.

"This is the part where you lose." Cardin says with overconfidence.

"Over my dead-" Jaune gets knocked down. Cardin rushes over to stick again but Aunt Glynda blows the whistle.

"That's enough. As you can see, Jaune's aura has dropped into the red. In a tournament style battle, this would mean he has lost. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now, watch your levels and know when to switch to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you eaten by a Beowulf now, would we?"

"Speak for yourself." Cardin says as he starts to leave the stage.

"Remember class the-"

I hop into a gap.

"Y/n" POV

Jumping out of the gap behind Aunt Glynda I tap her leg.

"Um, Miss Goodwitch, today's my match against CRDL..." 

"Oh right, ahem. Sorry class, you'll have to return after lunch. Y/n Scarlet challenged team CRDL to a no holds barred match. If any of you remember his initiation match, you'll know why he hasn't been involved in many fights during class."

Okay, I have ammo being made for the fight, my weapon is complete(with Ruby helping add Master Spark Jr. to it), and since everyone will be at lunch, I can prepare the arena. We will win this today, and Y/n won't even lift a finger.

Cafeteria, Y/n POV

"So, there we were, in the middle of the night!" Nora starts story telling while hugging me close.

"It was day." Ren corrects her.

Ruby is paying close attention while Yang and Pyrrha listen politely.

"We we're surrounded by Ursai."

"They were Beowolves."

Blake and Weiss seem disinterested, and Jaune is poking his food.