Chapter 6: Tell me Rabbit p2

???

I will find a way to bring us back... we will do what we must to live again... our souls are too broken alone... Y/n... we shall join you soon... you already received the cursed ice... may whatever's higher than our gods protect you...

Soul Cradle, Yukari POV

Everything is getting unstable here, did someone use the Realm Breaker? No, then Y/n would have felt it. Actually, it seems like more people have arrived. Hold on... where is Marisa? No one on our side of the Cradle has seen her, and according to Irene no one on their side either. Where did she go? 

RWBY dorm, Y/n POV

After Oobleck's class, Weiss dragged me back to the room by my ears. The others were following us, and once we entered the room Weiss let go just to put me in a chair.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" She asks in a fake friendly voice.

"N-no ma'am."

Ruby/Yang/Blake POV

He's gone into butler/servant mode.

Y/n POV

"Back at lunch, do you remember what you did?" Weiss continues.

"I threat-t-tened CRDL a-and moved a l-lady without permission."

"No, that wasn't a problem. Velvet wanted to thank you for saving her." Ruby butted in.

"You ran away before she could say something, you're fear seems selective of when we are scary to you." Weiss says with a huff.

Weiss continued trying to lecture me, but I saw a red dot on the wall behind her. It keeps moving around, I want to catch it. Leaping from the chair and over Weiss, I slammed into the wall seeing the dot now on Blake's book. Tackling the book from her I notice the dot is gone again.

"Where red dot?! Need catch dot! *I will catch it and drown it in the bathtub!*"

Suddenly I hear laughing behind me and felt something touch my tail. Swiftly looking behind me I see Ruby holding my tail and Yang holding an odd looking pen. Blake is giving Yang a small glare and Weiss looks mad at Yang now.

"Calm down, the dot is gone now." Ruby says letting my tail go and scratching my ears.

"B-but, *wheeze* you never, *gasp* never know when it will come back!" Yang says before falling over laughing.

"Never use the laser pointer in our dorm again Yang." Blake states.

Weiss is muttering something that even I can't understand, although I am purring kinda loudly right now. I got out of trouble and get scratches, it's perfect!

No POV

Outside the window, a transparent figure sitting on a broom is looking at Y/n.

"Don't worry partner, I'll save you soon. I should've never brought you to that mansion."

In the room, Y/n feels like he remembers something and stops purring. RWBY notice immediately since he was purring quite loudly.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Ruby asks.

"I... had a last name before the Scarlet's, um, 'accepted' me. But I can't remember it."

A/n: Reminder, RWBY only know that his family is gone and that his body isn't that old, also that he only has bad "memories" of women, until now.

"I had a sister... who taught me Master Spark." Y/n falls to the floor. "How could I forget my good family?"

Ruby is petting Y/n as he begins to cry. Blake and Yang also come over to comfort Y/n while Weiss finally realized something: Blake said that the sister she met said that Y/n is different now. He used to be human, and she's been treating him like a dirty Faunus despite the constant reminders. (She is still mostly anti-Faunus at this point.) Guilt sets in as Weiss leaves the room to think.