Day Three

For Brittanyisokay

Scott wasn't there when I woke up. He wasn't there for most of the day. I was left alone and I hated it. I tried opening the front door but I think it was locked from the outside. I was extremely bored, I couldn't escape, and I couldn't entertain myself. Tv was boring. I had no books.

So I was staring at the picture of Dylan and I. My thumb went to outline his jaw. I missed him so much. I miss him kissing me and holding me between classes. I closed my eyes. I was imagining his hands running up my body. But when I imagined his lips pressing against mine, it wasn't Dylan.

It was Scott. And his hands were so strong. His worked hands drifted up the side of my body to rest on my shoulder blades. His lips. I've never felt them before but they looked soft. My mind went so far as to create what it would feel like if he kissed me while his cold hands slowly slipped between my thighs. And he would smile, his hand wrapping my leg around his waist. And then-

"Whatcha dreamin' about?" Scott slammed the hotel door shut causing me to wake up. I didn't move from where I was laying on my stomach.

"Where were you?"

"None of your business." His hands were shoved in his pockets. He fell down on the bed with a loud sigh. After a couple minutes of silence, which I used to reverse what my imagination did to me, Scott sat up on his elbows. "Do you want to go out tonight? I know a party that is happening."

"I don't drink." He chuckled.

"You're a fucking teenager. What do you mean you don't drink? Every teenager drinks at one point." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well, not me." I said it simply. He came over to grab my chin.

"Goody two shoes. But you aren't so innocent."

"Hey!" His hands were placed in the middle of my thighs. He had a small smirk on his face.

"Have you ever heard me slam the door before?" I swallowed nervously. "What was your dream about? It certainly had you moaning."

"Go away."

"Not until you come out with me. I want to get really drunk and I won't be able to keep you here without worrying that you'll run. So get drunk with me." I pursed my lips. I've never had alcohol. Except maybe a glass of champagne on New Years.

"I'm not going to drink." He smiled.

"I'm taking this as a yes." After changing into new clothes and driving to a different place, Scott and I were standing in front of a giant house. Every window was lit up and music was pouring out of the open door. I followed closely behind Scott to keep myself safe.

"Scott!" Some guy jumped into Scott's arms and began kissing him. The man's hands went to grab Scott's butt. I blushed at the sight. "Who's your friend? Wait, isn't that the kid who was kidnapped?" I clenched my fists.

"I'm not a kid!" I got so frustrated at everyone calling me that. It's so annoying.

"Really?" The man let go of Scott and came to wrap his arms around me. "Prove it."

"Forget it, Jett. This one isn't a virgin."

"Neither are you." Scott spun Jett into his arms and whispered something in his ear. Jett smiled. "Let's get you something to drink." He pulled Scott towards the kitchen. I reluctantly followed after. Jett put a drink in my hand. I sent it down on the counter. Scott put it back in my hand.

"That's rude, Mitch. It's one drink." I held it in my hands but I didn't drink it. I was watching people. More importantly, I was watching Scott. He had Jett hanging all over him as he spoke to the other people around him. But Scott didn't seem to be interested in the man who was so obviously into him. In other words, I think Scott is a man whore.