Day ?

For ScomicheExplorer

A/N: Still fixing my other stories. Sorry guys. I'm trying my hardest.

"He's running a fever. I don't know what to do." I cracked my eyes open and everything in sight was blurry. I went to roll on my back and I screeched out in pain. Scott grabbed me to bring me back on my side. I was going to throw up though. If I didn't get on my back, I was going to hurl.

"I need to-"

"Mitch, stop! The cuts on your back are infected." He brought me to lay on my stomach. "I need you here now. He needs a doctor or he's going to die." I watched the blurry outline of Scott pace the length of my bed. He was running his fingers nervously through his hair.

"Scott....I feel hot."

"It's okay. Wait here." I fell asleep. When I woke up again, he was picking me up. His hands were trying to avoid touching my cuts.

"Scott?" He brought me into the bathroom. He had put a pair of bottoms on me.

"This is going to sting." He started lowering me down. I felt something cold and wet touch the lowest part of my body. Which happened to be my ass. I couldn't wiggle free though. I gasped as he set me down in the ice cold water. Literally. The tub was filled with cold water and square ice cubes. He made it so all of my back was submerged.

"W-Why?" My hand went to hold Scott's.

"Doctor's orders. You're going to live through this, Mitch." I held onto to his hand tighter as my eyes slowly closed.

"Oh my god!" I sat up in the bed. I glance around me. My torso was wrapped in the skin toned gauze. That's when I realized that I had been laying on my back. I touched it gently. I only felt an annoying pain that was gnawing at the back of my mind. But otherwise I was fine. Even the white bandages on my wrists were gone. The scabs that came from the handcuffs were smaller now. I pushed the blankets to my feet and sat up on the edge of the bed. I glanced around the room. We were in the one bed hotel room. It looked like Scott slept on the couch.

"You're awake." I swallowed when Scott came out of the bathroom. He only had one of those small hotel towels wrapped around his waist. He came forward to put his hand to my forehead.

"How did my back heal so fast?" He knelt down in front of me.

"You've been out for five days, Mitch." I took in his naked appearance. That's all I could really think about. He looked down at the small towel around his waist. "I'll change."

"No. It's okay." There was a long silence. I went forward to touch a lock of his wet hair. He went to undo the bandage around my ankle. "Is it going to scar?" My hand went to touch the bandage that was wrapped around my body.

"Most likely. But imagine the stories that you can tell."

"That I almost got raped?" He licked his lips. He didn't like me saying that. He felt like it was his fault. "You saved me."

"I shouldn't have left you in the first place." I moved my ankle freely. It didn't hurt anymore.

"You're my hero." I decided to see if I could push this. I moved to sit in front of him on the floor. He was watching my every movement. "You should be rewarded." My hand went to where his towel was tied loosely. He didn't stop me. I bit my bottom lip. I sat up on my knees. "Scott-"

"You chose to do this."

"I don't know how." I blushed in embarrassment. "I've never done this, Scott."