Day Two

For ashleywuvsyou10

A/N: I didn't know this story was so popular. *blushes like a giddy teenager* You guys are amazing. And I almost have 1,000 followers in time for my one year anniversary being a writer on Wattpad. You guys are amazing (yes I said that twice).

"No!" I sat up in the bed quickly as my dream took a dark turn. I looked around the room for the stra-I mean Scott. But he was no where in sight. I fell back on the bed with a groan. That was awful. I couldn't believe my mind took something so far. That Dan was able to....never mind. It was a dream. That's all it was.

I looked around the dark room until I found a clock. It was two in the morning and Scott wasn't here to make sure I didn't run away. Scott. It felt so weird to call him a name. Well, by a name. To call him a name would be easy. Like asshole. Or dickface. Just anything to make that bastard know that I wasn't as weak as I seemed. That I would fight back if it meant going home to my mom.

"Shush. The kid is sleeping." I pretended to be asleep as what sounded like a very intoxicated person and Scott stumbled through the door.

"I don't see why you haven't just shot him." Another man's voice entered the room.

"Are you going to talk all night or let me fuck you?"

"Oh, come on, Scotty. Not even sweet words to get me on my back." There was a moment of silence until someone was shoved against a wall. I rolled over on my side so if I accidentally opened my eyes I wouldn't see them. This was so gross. I've never just heard two people having sex before. Not even my parents did that shit. But that might of been because my dad left when I was six. "Stop."

"What?"

"You really want to do it next to a kid?" I was grinding my teeth together every time they said kid. I kind of wanted to yell at them that I wasn't. I don't think that would be a good idea though.

"Seriously, Alex? Why do you care?"

"Because you've never kept a hostage before!" It was a harsh whisper. My interested in the conversation peaked.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Or should I just suck you off and be on my merry way?"

"Oh, don't be like that. What's so interesting about this kid? You killed a mother in front of her eight year old and didn't take pity. You killed your own father for fuck sakes. What makes this kid different?" There was a long stretch of silence in which I heard the other bed creak.

"He's leverage. In case I get caught. Kill him or let me go." Scott's voice sounded so....lost. Like he was making the whole scenario up. But at the mention of him killing me, I felt betrayed. I thought he was going to let me go.

"You're getting soft, Scott. Not in that way but emotionally." The guy Scott was talking to, Alex I think his name is, was trying to soothingly explain this. "I've known you since we were babies. We were raised into this and not once have I seen you show mercy. You have to kill him." I grabbed my sheets tighter.

"Maybe."

"Him being alive will only bring more attention. We could kill him and burn his body. No trace." I really wish I had a weapon right now. I felt so vulnerable.

"Why are we talking about this when we could be doing something that doesn't need words?"

"It needs a couple words." I heard the bed creak again and Alex's giggle. "Wait. Aren't you worried about waking him up?"

"He's old enough to plug his ears." Scott said simply. I did plug my ears but that didn't mean it worked. Either Alex was really sensitive or Scott was really good because he had Alex practically screaming. I think the worse part was when Alex begged. I never want to hear the word 'more' anymore in my entire life.