Day Thirteen

For AnnMarieThrush

A/N: Okay. I got this story and 'The Bachelor'. We're getting there. But now my internet at home is messing up so got to figure that sh🍓t out. Ugh.

I pulled my knees closer to my chest as I sat down under the water stream. It was four in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see that man being killed. I feel his blood splattering against my skin. Yet I can't seem to wash the feeling off. I don't know how long I was just sitting there. I let out a small sob. I would have killed him.

"Mitch?" Scott pulled back the curtains. He sighed. "Come here." He shut off the water and picked me up from the ground. He sat me down on the edge of the bed. He left me to get a towel. Then he dried my hair.

"I believe you. I don't think you think I'm a mistake." He let the towel fall from my head. A small tear was falling down my cheek. "But I think I am." His fingers brushed to catch that falling droplet that marked my sorrow.

"If you go home, you won't feel like a mistake." I sniffled to keep from crying anymore. I sound pathetic.

"Yes I will. My father won't leave, Scott. He'll hurt my mom. He'll hurt me." I desperately held onto him. "I don't want to go home. Let me stay with you. I'll help you. I'll do whatever you want."

"Mitch, I don't expect you to pick up a gun. I don't expect you to kill. And I don't expect you to fuck me every time I ask. Going home will be better for you." I shook my head to show my disagreement. I grabbed his shirt to keep him from standing up.

"What if I want to?" His eyebrow raised. "What if I want to stay with you?"

"I don't want you to. It's not normal." I panicked. The first thing in my mind was to push my hand down the front of his pants. He gasped at the feeling of my hand wrapping around him. He didn't remove my hand though.

"I want to stay. Please think it over." I moved closer to him. Well, actually, I moved him closer to me. I pulled him between my legs. "I could do so much for you. So much to you." I wasn't very good at this. But I felt a burst of confidence. He was caught off guard. His forehead came to rest against mine.

"It's a no, Mitch." His head fell against my shoulder as I moved my hand up and down his length. "Stop."

"You don't mean that. Just think about it. You can have me any way you want. All you have to do is say yes. Because all I really want is you inside me." He groaned in frustration. "Please, Scott." I had my other hand on his cheek. I pulled him into a slow kiss, feeling his lips move against mine. I would sell my body to stay with Scott. I just didn't want to go home.

"This is by no means fair."

"Just give in. You won't regret it." I yanked him closer.

"Why is your innocence such a fucking turn on?" I didn't answer him. I just brought him into another kiss before I took his bottom lip between my teeth. I felt his smile when I released him. He pulled away. "I can't." I let my hand glide up from where it was buried in his pants to sneak up his shirt.

"I'm already ready for you." He chuckled sadly. "What?"

"Have you ever felt lonely, even when you are surrounded by people?" I blinked to regain myself. What made him take that turn? "That's why I choose to isolate myself besides a couple of fuck buddies. So you aren't staying."

"No. Please. I'm begging you."

"No. You're trying to seduce me. Sure, your touch got me hard but it's not like I'm going to act on it." I held onto his shirt.