Chapter 6

*Authors notes
😀😀😀hëy gûÿš

Meanwhile, Yuzu was looking at every single person who was starting at Mei. "Aye guys watch this I am going to make that black hair girl scream tonight," a guy from the other team said. "Hey cutie where have you been in my life?" the other team guy said. Mei just sat there and said nothing. Few moments of silence the other team guys were watching his friend trying to pick up Mei.

Now Yuzu was finally finished changing she was wearing black shorts with red lines on both sides, a shirt with a jet on it and black jordans Yuzu sat down at the bottom right it was 2 chairs down next to Mei. "Cutie pie listen to me I'm the best person you can be with," the guy from the other team said. Mei, however, was not listening to him instead she got up and walked over to Yuzu.

Mei sat next to Yuzu with her legs crossed showing her milky white legs off. Which results in more people gawking at her "Mei do you mind not sitting like that?" Yuzu asked. Mei now sat down normally but it wasn't good enough for Yuzu so she put a blanket over Mei's legs.

"Yuzu! It's time to start" Ren yelled across the field. "Alright alright I'm coming so calm your horses," Yuzu said getting up.

"Hello hello testing 123 alright everyone let's get started the teams are the Jets and the Jaguars," Yin announced. "Yo I saw you with my girl earlier," Yuzu said holding the basketball. "Yes, I did blonde bitch what are you going to do about it?" the guy from the other team said in a cocky voice.

"Will will ill give you credit for trying but it's useless," Yuzu said ending her sentence with a laugh. "Hey, you 2 stop fighting with each other" Kyle said with a smug face.

»Alright onto the game we go 🏀
Yuzu dribbled the basketball past the enemies then threw a 3 pointer across the field. Mei sat there in amusement seeing Yuzu so badass yet hot at the same time. "Alright now all counting the scores Jet has won!!!" Yin yelled in the microphone.

The whole team gathered around Yuzu and threw her up in the air YUZU! YUZU! YUZU! they all screamed with passion. "Hehe, guys no need to be so dramatic we only won 10,000 bucks" Yuzu chuckled. "That is still a lot Yuzu and it's in American dollars," Mei said with a small smile. "Mei! Did you see me out there? I was amazing, right?" Yuzu asked with a wide smile.

"Anyways you 2 love birds get a room and Yuzu I transferred the money to your phone," Kyle said. "Oh, Kyle could you tell me who that bastard is?" Yuzu said with a fake smile. "Oh him yeah he's from the United States and his name is Fredrick" Kyle answered Yuzu with a devilish smirk.

Ding! Ding! A bell rang "Yuzu it's time for the celebration and that bastard you're talking about is there too" Ying said with a smug smile. "Oh I see where you're getting at but first I have to ask someone," Yuzu said turning to Mei. "Alright but only for 30 minutes Yuzu," Mei said in annoyance.

In a room filled with music and alcohol, there was also a female stripper. "......." Yuzu went silent because of how much tension Mei was giving her for saying yes to go. After everyone got comfortable and sat down Mei sat next to Yuzu with an emotionless expression.

»10 minutes has passed every one has gotten drunk except for Yuzu and Mei

Yuzu sat there in amusement because of the stripper in front of her. "Yuzu stop gawking at her" Mei said looking away from Yuzu. "Okay Mei but this is so...." Yuzu didn't get to finish her sentence before Mei walked out of the room. Fredrick saw that Mei walked out so he followed after her like a creep not to mention he's still drunk. "Hey, cutie if you listen to me you will feel good" Fredrick said between his hiccups.

Yuzu however wasn't taking his bullshit so Yuzu hugged Mei from behind and stare at him. "Better leave my girl alone or else you be waking up with headaches and some major bruises" Yuzu demanded. After a few seconds, Fredrick got so Angry that he yanked Mei's hair. "THE FUCK MAN!" Yuzu yelled and the let's go of Mei and slammed Fredrick to a wall. Yuzu started to punch him and kick him until he was bleeding everywhere. "Yuzu. Can you stop, please?" Mei said in a shocked expression.

Yuzu listened to Mei and took her hands off of him. "Alright but remember if anyone lays a finger on you their getting a punishment," Yuzu said pouting. Yuzu walked over to Mei and picked her up in bridal style walking over to her motorcycle. "I'm sorry for what happened today ill start to think twice before I do anything," Yuzu said.

"Mhm," Mei said being let down on the motorcycle. Yuzu helped Mei putting on her helmet and in the meantime giving her a light peck on the lips. ??!! Mei was surprised at Yuzu's sudden action so that you see her blush. Yuzu geared herself up and started the engine "Yuzu it's 10:00 we have to get home now" Mei said hugging Yuzu. "Yea my sweet teddy bear" Yuzu answered.

»Lalala their at arriving at home now

Yuzu and Mei walked in the door and everything was dark and goddamn quiet. "Where's mom?" Yuzu asked looking around for her. "Yuzu it said that she went on a trip to Hawaii here," Mei said reading a paper note left on the kitchen table. Yuzu looked at Mei in a dirty way because it was near Saturday. "Will I guess let's get cleaned up and get ready for bed?" Yuzu said running into the bedroom to grab her clothes. For what seems to be like a minute Yuzu was already dressed for bed she was wearing black shorts and a pink shirt.

Now it was Mei's turn she took a little bit longer but not that much. Mei finally finished and walked inside their bedroom, "Oh my God Mei looks so goddamn hot with all that steam around her" Yuzu thought as Mei walked over to her side of the bed.

"Good night teddy," Yuzu said getting into her sleeping position. *Shuffle shuffle* now Mei is in bed and she's laying her face in Yuzu's chest. "Good night Yuzu," Mei said with a small smile. Yuzu hugged Mei and rubbed her back in a circular motion for some minutes until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Authors notes
I'm trying to get as many chapters in as possible guys 😁😁