Chapter 3

Authors note
Hey here's a fast update ✌️🥴

"Mei are you okay?" I asked while hugging her. "Yes I'm fine now..." Mei said. "So when are you planning to give me the phone back?" I asked her. "Here.." Mei gave my phone back. "Alright, cutie I gotta go to my meeting hehe... See you tomorrow I guess." I kissed her cheek and ran as fast as I could. Then stopped and called Ren. "Hey, where's the meeting?". "Lmao tomorrow, sorry we ran into some problems.". "oh alright see ya tomorrow then champ," I said and hung up. "Making my way downtown walking fast and I'm home now nenana." I opened the door and saw Mei and mom there.

Yuzu stood there in amazement. "Yuzu are you just going to stand there?" Ume asked. "Uh no, I guess whatcha need help with hm?" yuzu asked. "I need you to carry all these boxes into your room Yuzu." Ume said."Okay, mom." Yuzu answered and picked up 5 stacked boxes and moved them into her room. " Alright ma I'm done is there anything else?" Yuzu asked. "Yes show Mei to your room Yuzu." Ume said. "Alright here's my room Mei I think it's pretty cleaned hehe....."

Mei's Pov
"This room is so messy her workout equipment is on the floor and her books are not in order but at least she has some style." I looked around her room. "I guess your sleeping with me, Mei heh." Yuzu said. "Okay but don't do any physical movements Yuzu." I said. "Awww man why not? I have a cute girl beside me and I can't do anything???" Yuzu said pouting. "No is no Yuzu." I told her. "Fine I am going to take a shower now see you later."

-Skip-
🔞💀🥵👌

Yuzu sat down in here bathtub listening to blinding lights by the weekend. "Ohhhhh I'm blinded by the lights hm hm my." Yuzu sang and vibed to the music until Mei showed up in a towel. "Yuzu can I take a bath with you?" Mei asked. "Yeah if you want." Yuzu said starting at her. Mei sat down between Yuzu's legs and started to bathe. "Isn't that English music your listening to Yuzu?" Mei asked curiously. "Mhm yep..." Yuzu said while admiring the naked body in front of her. Yuzu leaned closer to mei's earlobe and gave it a lick and a suck. "Mhhh" Mei moaned making Yuzu horny. "Hey, Mei is it okay if I wash your back?"

"Oh-.. Kay.." Mei answered. Yuzu slowly washed her back admiring her cleaned milky skin. "Heh watch this." Yuzu thought. Yuzu slowly snaked up next to Mei's right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Ahh-.. St..op it" Mei said slowly.

Yuzu Pov
" Hmm what was that Mei I didn't hear you" I gave a kiss on Mei's ear earning a light moan from her. "Yuzu please stop it," Mei said slowly. "Okay but only if you give me a kiss." I said massaging her right breast slowly. "Ahh Yuzu stop," Mei said turning around.

Mei POV
"I blushed hardly looking at Yuzu she was naked and I can see her ripped abs- and defined jawline..... Mei stop it! I need to kiss her...." I thought in my head while looking at Yuzu and bring myself close to her and kissed her.

Yuzu however took back her words when soft gentle lips touched her own she was determined to deepen it. Yuzu licked Mei's bottom lip, Mei gasped at that sudden movement and Yuzu sticks in her tongue tasting every bit of Mei. Mei couldn't help but let out a moan and slowly moving her tongue too. "Haa Mhhh Yuzu no more mph." Mei said in her breaths. Yuzu looked at her watering eyes and stopped and hugged her. "I'm sorry Mei was I too rough?" Yuzu said sadly. "Mhm, you Baka!" Mei said pouting with her flustered face and watering eyes. Yuzu felt sad because she made Mei hurt. "Mei I'm sorry you were just too cute I couldn't help myself." Yuzu said pouting and rubbing Mei's back calming Mei down.

"Hmph! Baka... Serves you right." Mei said looking away. Yuzu tried to get Mei to look back at her but it didn't work so she decided to carry her. "Baka! What are you doing?!" Mei said

Mei was naked and being carried in a bridal carry. "Calm down Mei I'm not doing anything bad." Yuzu said slowly putting down Mei. Yuzu takes a towel and covers Mei. "Alright, Mei let's get you dressed, eat and sleep kay?" Yuzu said. "mhm," Mei said shivering.

-Time skip-

"Yuzu that is your little sister by the way sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Ume said. Yuzu was speechless she kept looking at Mei and Ume. "Oh okay mom," Yuzu said sadly eating her medium-rare steak. "This steak is great wish I could cook heh." Yuzu said. Mei chuckled when Yuzu was pouting and eating her steak.

-Time skip?-

Yuzu was changing into her more comfortable sleeping clothes because she prefers to sleep with less clothing. Mei was admiring the sight Yuzu was giving her right now. Mei blushing hard to her ears and her mouth opens a little bit but the back of her hand was covering it. "Heh you like what you see little sis?" Yuzu said smiling. "Shut up baka!" Mei looked away immediately. Yuzu crawled into the bed smiling. Yuzu now has to sleep on her backside, not in her starfish form (how sad lmao). A few minutes later Mei was fast asleep however Yuzu wasn't so she snaked her arms around Mei softly and turned her over facing Yuzu.

-morning lmao-

Mei Pov
I woke up feeling comfortable and cozy until I looked up and saw Yuzu. I gasped quietly and tried to get out but Yuzu kept tightening her grip. "Yuzu Onee! Wake up" I said in Yuzu's ear but she didn't move an inch. I looked on the side and saw Yuzu's watch and it said it was 8:00 I was shocked honestly I never woked up this late. "Yuzu please I said nudging her." I said while I started to cry. "Mhhhh 5 more minutes." Yuzu said sheepishly.