Chapter 4

Authors note
Halo 👋😪 I'm back

Yuzu Pov
I was sleeping until I felt someone nudging me and something wet on my face. "Please yuzu... I'm going to be late we only have 1 more hour." Mei said nudging Yuzu's shoulders. "Alright alright I'm up," I said getting up sheepishly. I looked at the desk on my side and saw it was 8:00. "Holy shit Mei we're late," I said then looking to my right I saw Mei in tears. My instincts kicked in and hugged her immediately. "I'm so sorry Mei we'll get there in time okay?" I said hugging her. "Sniff... Mhm." Mei said sniffing because she just cried.

Yuzu picked up Mei and kissed her on the cheek. Yuzu put Mei in the restroom and ran to their bedroom and brought the school clothing with Yuzu quick change. "Here Mei your clothes," Yuzu said handing Mei clothes. Mei got ready in a few minutes and went outside to cook breakfast because their mom already left. Yuzu went to clean herself up in the restroom in a few minutes "Yuzu I made breakfast and lunch" Mei said. "I'm coming Yuzu," Yuzu said sliding down the rails of the stairs.

Time skip after breakfast
Yuzu carried their lunches and bags to her motorcycle because it's the fastest way to get to school. "Yuzu are you serious?" Mei said raising her eyebrows. "yes I'm serious we only have about 30 more minutes until we're late" Yuzu said putting on a helmet and putting one over Mei's head. "Get on Mei I promise I drive perfectly safe," Yuzu said smiling.

»Skip 😔
Mei was scared as fuck but also embarrassed because she was hugging Yuzu's stomach. "Mei hold on tight we have to go faster," Yuzu said. Mei held tighter and closed her eyes relating her head to Yuzu's back. Yuzu went faster than the speed limit. "Yuzu you're going to fast," Mei said studdering. "It's alright because we have arrived," Yuzu said stopping the motorcycle.

Every single student stared at them blankly everyone was swoon over because of how badass Yuzu look. "Mei it's fine we're here now you can let go," Yuzu said looking over her shoulder in awe because of how Mei held Yuzu. "Okay Yuzu," Mei said letting go of her and getting the helmet off. Mei stood there and waited until Yuzu was done parking "Alright Mei let's go" Yuzu said getting her gear off and brought their lunch. Yuzu picked up Mei in bridal style and gave her a love peck on Mei's forehead. Everyone gasped because they didn't know Yuzu and Mei were in a relationship. "Yuzu stops it," Mei said snuggling her face into Yuzu's chest. "Mei do you want to see me play basketball later?" Yuzu said carrying Mei inside the school. "Mhm ooh we have a basketball club Yuzu you could join it," Mei said sarcastically. "I'll try," Yuzu said putting down Mei and open the door. "Okogi and Ahira you're late," the teacher said looking at them. "Chill teach I overslept," Yuzu said looking down on the teacher. "Alright you may sit down now but Ahira I suspected you could be better," the Teacher said giving Mei the death stare. Yuzu crushed the teacher's shoulder "Hey teach it's my fault that she's late don't give her any trouble" Yuzu said smiling at the teacher. The teacher was shaking because of how hard Yuzu squeezed.

"Yes of course" The teacher gave a forced smile to Mei. "Is there anything else we need to know teacher?" Mei asked patiently. "Yes, you girls both have detention" the teacher announced. "Alright but make it quick tbh," Yuzu said walking over to their desk.

>Skip
"Hey Yuzu I saw that motorcycle soo when are you gonna let me ride on it," Harium said tapping on Yuzu's shoulder. "How about right now?" Yuzu answered looking over her shoulder. "Alright bet," Harium said exiting the classroom. They both sneaked out of school grounds and mounted the beauty sitting at the teacher's parking lot. "Where did you get this beast(Motorcycle) Yuzu?" Harium asked holding Yuzu's stomach. "In personal in America, cool right? This beauty is called Jot and man this boy is fast as fuck do you wanna see it?" Yuzu said smiling mischievously.

"Hell yeah! Let's go, full speed baby" Harium said putting on her helmet. "Yeah that's what I'm talking about," Yuzu said turning Jot on.
A couple of minutes later of going full speed and curving lanes like crazy maniacs. We are going to see the perspective of Mei.

-Mei pov
I was in the Vice President room eating my lunch when I heard an engine roar I turned to my left and saw Yuzu with another girl?! I sat on my chair mouth gap open my eyes with a shocked expression. I have to talk to Yuzu about this she can't go outside of school grounds and why is she with another girl? Is she cheating on me? I asked myself while staring outside the window. Wait am I even dating Yuzu though? I'm right? She did all of that 18+ stuff with me too.

Mei asked herself in a trance with staring outside the window at Yuzu. But after effective reasonings, Mei got her act together but she soon realized Himeko was looking at her the whole time. Mei gives Himeko her Ahira stare until Himeko looked down and started eating her lunch again. "What was that Mei Mei?" Himeko asks while her head was down swishing her food around. "It's none of your business Himeko," Mei answered in her monitored voice.

"Oh, dear heavens of God Yuzu this is great!!" Harium said while they were turning a corner. "I know right my driving skills are on point and jot is just a Beast!" Yuzu said focusing on the road. "Lmao Yuzu I saw you with Mei earlier this morning why we're you late?" Harium asked while she released her hand into a winning pose. "Alright there's a lot I haven't told you but ill tell you right now I guess," Yuzu said sighing. "Let's start with the basis I like Mei but she's not mine and she's but half-sister," Yuzu said pouting. "Goddamn girl what have you got yourself into? Ask her to be your girlfriend and tell your parents about it dude" Harium said in a strict forcing voice.

"Yeah yeah I understand I'll talk to her after school, By the way, I heard that this school has a basketball club?" Yuzu asked curiously. "Yeah it does but you have to be gifted to be able to play there," Harium said while putting her hands back on Yuzu's stomach. "I'm pretty gifted ha," Yuzu said.

Authors notes-
Commercial break
(
(The novel is called the tyrant queen and the slave girl.)

How do you guys like it so far? I also created another yuri type please check that out it's not Citrus but it is fun to read. I'll try to update more daily though but ill give you guys an updated growth in the next few weeks. Sorry, guys if I don't update daily it's just that midterms are killing my ass.