Chapter NSFW

-Authors Note

I just notice that my writing got better 😤 Goddamn I'll make better writing now I'm sorry for the writing mistakes in the last chapters. Just read some of my beginning chapters and goddamn that is some horrible shit.

>>>Special

Tonight was the day. It was Mei's birthday when Yuzu decided to get her a gift. She didn't know what to get for Mei but in the meantime, she thought of self-present. "Yuzu I totally think you should do it," Haruim said over the phone. Pacing around the room Yuzu thought for a long time. "Yeah you're right it's Mei's birthday so ill risk it," Yuzu said sounding defeated.

>>> Skip

Yuzu was wrapping herself in a thin red layer of cloth over her body. It covered her chest some of her stomach areas and abdomen and groin area. On top of that, she wore a light green bowtie matching her eyes. "This is going to be great hehe," Yuzu said as she got in a giant box she got from home depot.

Mei POV
"I'm home," I said while taking off my shoes. Wait where's Yuzu? And why is it so dark in here? I walked to mine and Yuzu's room. Huh? Why is there a huge lavender-colored box? wait a minute is that a note stuck on the box. "Dear Mei this is a present I got for you sincerely your sister Yuzu." I read out loud.

Checking around the box there was nothing suspicious about it so I decided to open it.

Yuzu's PoV
"Happy birthday Mei!" I said as I popped out of the box. Mei didn't say anything except looking at me with a flustered face. "Do you like your gift, Mei?" I asked. "I mean I do know that you said no gifts but come on! It's your birthday." I said giving her a warm smile.

Mei yanked Yuzu's hand and shoved her on the bed. "Ooohhh... So your playing rough tonight huh baby?" Yuzu asked. The dark-haired girl didn't say anything and kissed the blonde girl's jawline. Giving Yuzu wet and open kisses down to her shoulder line. "Mmm Mei not so rough," Yuzu said as she clasped Mei's buttocks. A small high pitch yelp could be heard from Mei's mouth.

Soon Yuzu switches their positions and now she's the dominant one. Going straight for the lips Yuzu kissed Mei passionately yet in a slow-mannered way. Licking Mei's bottom lips the dark-haired girl opened her mouth. Giving both of them a more intimate make-out session. "Ahh.." Mei moaned as Yuzu's hand teased her already hardened nipples.

Yuzu took off Mei's shirt and skirt while laying soft kisses on her stomach. Using her teeth Yuzu pulled down Mei's bra revealing 2 pink-colored nipples. Taking one in her mouth while her hand played with the other. "Mhhh Yuzu" Mei moaned. Sucking and tugging Mei's nipples she moved her free hand down to Mei's panties.

She teased her clit through the undergarments. "Yuzu! Plea...se do it properly" Mei pleaded. Her boobs were heaving up and down and she had a full-on blush. "Hehe what was that?" Yuzu said with a smirk still rubbing Mei's clit. "Ah!" Mei said moaned from the touches.

"Please Yuzu!" Mei pleaded. "Please what?" Yuzu said as she smirked. "Please... Shove you're...Fingers in my pu-ussy" Mei said blocking her face with her hand. The blonde pulled her hand down. "Oh Mei let me see that beautiful face of yours," Yuzu said. Still, flustered Mei looked to the side of the bed.

Yuzu however didn't like this very much. She shoved to fingers up Mei's sex part. As the dark-haired hair lifted her waist in the air. "Aahhhh! Not so rough Yuzu" Mei said huffing. "Hm, why not?" Yuzu said pumping her fingers in Mei. "Ahh! Because ahh! It hurts so much... Ahh!" Mei managed to say between Yuzu's pumping.

"Shhh... It's alright it would be over soon" Yuzu said as she pumps her fingers faster. Both moaning from the sensation of their partners they were on the edge for their climax. "Yuzu.. I think I'm close Mhhh" Mei said biting her bottom lip.

Now doubling her efforts Yuzu pumped her fingers in out of Mei and curling them hitting Mei's G-spot. "Yuzu I'm close!" Mei moaned. After a few pumps, Mei came. Yuzu riding out her orgasm she slowly pumped in and out of her.

Feeling tired Yuzu plopped down on Mei's chest. "Ugh I'm beaten," Yuzu said. Earning a soft kiss on her forehead. "Thank you, Yuzu, and good night," Mei said.

As they both went into their deep slumber.

Authors note
As promised here you go.