Chapter 5

-Authors note-

:))) This photo is going to be a place later in the paragraphs

Soon after Yuzu and Harium road trip, they headed back to school. Before they knew they were already in class and getting yelled at by the teacher. "Sorry teach we were umm... Out of school grounds" Yuzu said.  "This is not acceptable Yuzu and Harium I expected more, Harium 1 hour of detention, and Yuzu stay until Mei is done with her presidential work" the teacher nagged at them. A small chuckle emitted from the silence it was none other than Mei laughing.

"Ahem everyone pay attention now" the teacher demanded and went back to write some history shit.

» Let's advance, shall we? Schools over

*Cricket noises* a room filled with a dim light and a huge chalkboard with the words DETENTION on it. There were now only 3 people left it was Harium, Yuzu, and Taki sensei they were messing around. Yuzu accidentally threw a paper airplane at the teacher "who did that?!" the teacher yelled getting up from his seat. Oh shit oh shit Harium and Yuzu thought in their heads.

*Taki sensei the detention teacher

Taki sensei walked over to Yuzu and tried to smack her head but Yuzu somehow blocked it. "Nani?!" the teacher exclaimed, "do you think such small attacks could land on me?" Yuzu said. Taki sensei nagged Yuzu giving Harium enough time to escape. Yuzu suddenly stood up and gave Taki sensei a death glare until Taki sensei suddenly punching her in the stomach. "Heh that doesn't hurt at all you midget," Yuzu said punching him in the face making Taki have a bloody nose.

Yuzu gave Taki sensei a few more punches until he fell on to the ground. Yuzu grabbed his shirt collar and lifted him off the ground. "YUZU STOP!" Mei stood at the door with a shocked face. "Why should I? He started it first" Yuzu said pouting. "Because he's beaten up and has a bloody nose," Mei said still shocked. Yuzu dropped Taki sensei on the floor and walked over to Mei "I'm sorry" Yuzu said giving Mei a surprised bear hug. Mei gave Yuzu a small gasp because of Yuzu's sudden hug "Yuzu let go of me" Mei said in ignorance. "Alright," Yuzu said sadly letting go of Mei "excuse me but could you take me to the doctor's office," Taki sensei said sitting on the floor.

Yuzu walked over and picked him up by his armpits "maybe something less embarrassing, please?" Taki sensei said. Yuzu sat him down on a chair Taki sensei got on Yuzu's back "Better you stubborn bastard?" Yuzu said in a low growl. "Yuzu! Watch your language" Mei said looking at Taki sensei. "Okay, teddy bear," Yuzu said smiling showing her teeth. "Yuzu!" Mei screamed in embarrassment hitting Yuzu's shoulder. "Owie teddy bear princess" Yuzu faked being hurt.

"Okay, could you girls shut up and walk me to the affirmatory?" Taki sensei said with a straight face. After seems to be an entirety to Taki sensei they've arrived at the nurse office. "What happen Taki?" the nurse asked with an eyebrow raised. "I ran into a wall," Taki sensei said looking away. Yuzu sat him down on a bed and walked away with Mei. "Mei I'm sorry you had to see that," Yuzu said hugging Mei's back like a koala bear. "Yuzu stop touching me," Mei said emotionless.

Yuzu quickly let go of Mei "Okay teddy bear princess". A few minutes later they arrived at Yuzu's motorcycle "Drive slow this time" Mei said coldly at Yuzu.

»30 minutes later

"Yuzu where are we going exactly?" Mei said holding onto Yuzu's love handles. "My basketball try out," Yuzu said making a turn with her motorcycle. Slowly Mei fell asleep on Yuzu's back. Yuzu now stopping at a red light waiting until she heard. "Mom look at that hot and cute girl on the motorcycle," The little boy said while taking pictures of them.

"I'm totally gonna post this on Twitter hehe," the boy said mischievously soon everybody scrolls down their windows to take a picture. "my sweet little teddy bear wake up its time to get up," Yuzu said softly waking Mei up. Mei woke up automatically "where are we at Yuzu?" Mei said rubbing her right eye.

In front of them was a huge cabin mansion "this is my friend's house where I practice basketball" Yuzu said getting off the motorcycle. Mei sat on the motorcycle waiting for Yuzu to help her get off. Yuzu was now done taking off her driving equipment and hugged Mei "Why are you just sitting here?" Yuzu asked. "I'm waiting for you to take me off your motorcycle Yuzu," Mei said putting her arms crossed over Yuzu Neck. Yuzu slowly picked up Mei however Mei still in the position she crossed her legs over Yuzu's stomach.

Yuzu now walking with Mei in her arms she knocked on the door 3 times. *Stomp stomp stomp* loud foot noises ran to the door and yanked it open. "YUZU!!! YOUR HERE!!" Ren yelled and a few other guys. "Hehe yeah I'm here Ren," Yuzu said giving them a forced smile. "Will anyway come inside we prepared everything today we're already against some team," Ren said while walking.

"Here is your uniform for the play Yuzu," Kyle said handing over some black and red uniforms. "Hey Yuzu by the way who's that cute girl your holding?" Jiwoo asked looking at Mei's body. "Jiwoo she's mine and doesn't even think of laying your dirty ass hands on her" Yuzu said giving Jiwoo a death stare. Mei blushed so hard you can see it on her ears so she stuffed her face in Yuzu's shoulder and scrunched up yuzu's shirt.

"teddy bear princess could you sit down here?" yuzu said hovering Mei over a couch. "Yuzu where are you going?" Mei asked while being lowered. "I'm just going to change and if any of these guys touch you just call me okay?" Yuzu said. Mei gave a nod and Yuzu went to change.

Authors notes
👋😔 hey guys