Chapter 1

-Morning-

Yuzu POV
Yuzu was sleeping peacefully in her starfish form until she heard a loud voice coming from downstairs. Her mom yelled out "YUZU WAKE YOUR ASS UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!! "yuzu groaned and got out of bed sheepishly almost tripping over her workout equipment. "ugh I hate first days at school" Yuzu said angrily while putting on her school clothes. "why in the actual fuck is this school outfit so boring" Yuzu said while messing with her tie.

*I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier but there living in a house*

After 5 minutes Yuzu was fully dressed and got ready for school. She slides down the rails of the stairs "WOOOHHH!" yuzu yelled happily almost falling over when she got down. "Yuzu what took you so long to get ready?" Ume said curiously. Yuzu scratched the back of her head while looking down at her mother and said "sorry ma I just overslept hehe.."

Yuzu Pov
I sat down on my chair slowly and waited for breakfast to be cooked. I scolded myself for waking up late during that time I couldn't help but smell the delicious aroma of food that surrounded me. A drool was slowly being formed on the corner of my lips until..."Yuzu wipe that drools off" Ume dying of laughter told Yuzu. I snapped back to reality when I heard my mom's loud laughter burning with embarrassment I wiped the drool off with my left hand. "haha mom you know I can't stop myself from drooling when smelling delicious food." I said out of embarrassment laughing slightly.

"All right! I'm done cooking." Ume said happily placing their food on the kitchen countertop because that's where they usually eat breakfast our small snacks. "Finally! It took you forever mom." Yuzu said letting out a sigh, " yeah yeah Yuzu at least it took me faster than you when you were getting ready haha." Ume laughed. Yuzu stared at her freshly made fluffy pancakes and a side of bacon Yuzu gulped down her saliva and said let's dig in! Yuzu nearly swallowed down her whole breakfast it seemed like to Ume she smiled while eating hers slowly.

-not even 10 minutes later Yuzu finished her breakfast like a hungry predator -

Yuzu Pov
I stood up and put my dish in the sink I said to mom that "I'm gonna go to school now, see you later ma." Yuzu stood outside and was breathing heavily until she started to sprint. "Holy shit I forgot this school was 2 miles away.." Yuzu said breathing heavily during her morning run someone called her, she halted and picked up the call from her pockets. "Heyy what's up fam!?" the voice said," yo Yuzu while does it sound like you ran a marathon, hahaha.." The voice said, "will kind of whatcha need? Shorty haha." Yuzu said while laughing.

"Fam I need you to sign up for basketball again we're running dry out of members fam." the voice said, "Yeah sure! But when Ren?" Yuzu said happily while grinning like crazy. "Afterschool I contact you later where it's going to be located, kay? " Ren said. " alright Ren ill wait until then, can't wait! And also I get paid so much for playing lol, anyway bye Ren gotta head to my new school fam." Yuzu hung up the phone however she doesn't put away instead she was on Twitter looking at some random shit while walking.

-15 minutes later-

"Holy shit this school is huge.." Yuzu said looking up from her phone. Staring at the school in amazement until it suddenly hit her that she has to take a picture of it immediately. Yuzu did her signature peace sign and the biggest smile she could manage showing her white k9 teeth off. After she was done she posted it on Twitter ofc putting a caption that said (1st day at school bitches). But then a few girls were looking at her some we're blushing at the sight of her. Suddenly a student came up to her and said that her outfit and the bandages that were on her face were inappropriate. Yuzu looked down at her and gave her a mischievous grin, "sorry shawty you were looking so fine that I got to put on bandages to hide my blush." she blushed heavily at her comment until......

-bam cliffhanger because why not-
✌️🥵💕 hope you guys enjoyed it.
A little more info Yuzu is hella rich whenever she plays basketball. At least 1,000 dollars per match. A lot in Japanese money that's what I can tell you btw the amount is in Dollars, not yen (Japanese money). Imma maybe put a photo what the school outfit looks like on the next chapter.✌️🙄💕 peace out