16

Another week since I got the flower, it's still alive so I guess I've been taking good care of it. I kept getting texts and calls from Sapnap and George. I didn't answer, I don't want to answer, I was too scared to answer or reply. While I was scrolling through Twitter, I see that Sapnap texted me. I open the text;

'Dream, please text George, he's worried about you. He also wants to talk to you, and clear up everything. I promise what he said isn't what he meant. Whatever your scared about, you need to face your fears by talking to him.'

He was right. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh, I need to text him.

'Hey George, I know we haven't talked in a while, but let's meet up at the park to talk.'

My finger hovers over the send button. I close my eyes and hold my breath, it sent.

◆ ◆ ◆

I drove to the park and I parked and walked on the sidewalk that lead to the park. I finally see the structure, the memory came back.

The kiss.

I walk a little bit further and see that George is standing there, facing away from me. The same weight started to set into my chest, my eyes started to tear up and I bit my lip. I walk a little bit further and George turns around and sees me. I had puffy eyes and my red nose from blowing my nose a bunch didn't help. George walked over to me and just hugged me, I exhale with my breath being shaky and the tears start to stream down my face.

"I'm sorry," He says softly, "I never meant to hurt you. I shouldn't have said any of what I said." My tears continue to flow down my cheeks.

"Why didn't you say it though?" I say pulling a bit away from his hug. He looks down and I start to get anxious.

"I honestly don't know, I guess I worded it wrong. I meant to say I wasn't ready to be in a relationship." He gulped. "It's you, you are him. The guy I've liked for a while, I wasn't ready to tell you and instead I hurt you which ate me up inside." He looked back at me. "I'm sorry, I've never should of said what I said."
"It's fine, we all make mistakes, and if you aren't ready; I'll wait for you. No matter how long that is, I'll wait for you. You have my heart, George. Forever and always."
"Forever and always." He says sighing and falling back into my arms.

We head back to his house and I can still tell that he feels bad, I sat onto his bed and opened my arms. George walks towards me and wraps his arms around my torso, I lay back and I start to play with his hair. Brushing the dark hair into place.

"George, be honest, do you still feel bad?" He nods his head. "I promise to you that it's okay, really it is."
"Are you sure about that? You don't hate me?"
"I don't hate you, I was just sad for a bit but talking to you made everything better."
"I love you forever and always,"
"I love you too, forever and always."

I notice George's eyes were getting heavy, and then they eventually closed. I continue to stroke his hair, I close my eyes while doing it, and fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////
I'm going to do a/n more often after my chapters because I like talking to you lol
Anyways thank you all for 4K reads on my story, I really appreciate it and never expect for people to actually like it so thank you all so much!! :))