18

I pick up George first because, well, we live right next to each other. He comes in the car kind of groggy and tired.

"Good morning George."
"Good morning," he says yawning.
"You're tired,"
"I don't usually wake up this early."
"I can get you a coffee if you want."
"No, no, no. I'll be all good."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'll just sleep on the plane."

I pull out the car and start to drive to Sapnap's house, George was trying his best to stay awake. I pulled into his driveway and he came out way more awake than George. He hops into the car and buckles his seatbelt as fast as possible.

"You seem excited." I say laughing.
"I haven't been to California in forever, I'm so excited."
"I'm glad you're ecstatic."

I start to drive to the airport, once we got there we checked out bags, got through security, and then made it to the terminal.

"I'm going to get some drinks, do you guys want anything?" Sapnap asks.
"I'll have some orange juice," I say.
"I'll just have a bottle of water,"
"Okay I'll be back." Sapnap walks away.

"Dream, I'm actually really excited."
"I'm so glad. I think we all needed a break from here."
"I really needed it. Thank you,"
"Yeah of course." I smile. He hugs me and Sapnap is back with our drinks. He hands us the drinks and we all talk about what we are going to do in California. We eventually boarded the plane, and sat in our seats. Sapnap was on the left, I was in the middle, and George was on the right which was the window seat. The flight attendant announces that we will be taking off and the safety precautions. The plane starts to move away from the terminal and George grabs my hand and squeezes it a bit. He looked nervous.

"We'll be okay," I whisper into his ear. His hand released a bit of the force and relaxed. The flight took off and George was staring outside the window watching as the town got smaller and smaller, then we were above the town. George rests his head on my shoulder and I rest my head on his. Our fingers intertwine and I could feel that he was getting tired. I look down at him and his eyes are closed shut. I stroke his smaller hand with my thumb as I start to get tired, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

◆ ◆ ◆

We got into an Uber and the Uber driver drove us to the Airbnb. Once we arrived at the house, we admired how amazing it is.

"Wow Dream, you got an amazing beach house," Sapnap says nudging me.
"Yep, it was all worth it."

We all walk into the house and it was relatively nice, in the living room was a big couch and huge windows. The kitchen was a relativity a good size and a nice kitchen table. We walk upstairs and there's three separate bedrooms.

"I call dibs on this room!" Sapnap shouts and runs into a room. I go into the farthest room to the left and go into the room. There was a queen sized bed in the middle and one side of the bed is a bedside table. I look over to my left and there was closet and a window. I set my suitcase onto my bed and start to unpack my bag and put my clothes into my closet. I heard a knock on my door and I look over and see Sapnap standing there with a smile.

"Hey Sapnap."
"Hey Dream, do you wanna come to the beach with George and I?"
"Umm, sure."
"You might want to bring a swim suit."
"Okay, I'll change." He closes my door and I change into my swim suit and grab by towel and put it around my neck. I walk downstairs and see George and Sapnap standing there waiting for me. George looks up and smiles at me.

"Took you long enough."
"Oh shut up Sapnap."
"Come on guys, let's just go to the beach." George says starting to lead to the beach. Sapnap and I followed after him and we went to the beach. We were at the beach and the sun was starting to set and we all set everything up I walked by the water to see how cold it was, I was going deeper into the water. I felt a strong push and I fell face first into the water and when I got back up I and see Sapnap also soaking wet.

"Sapnap!"
"I got you so good." I run up and tackle him into the water.
"Hahaha, I got you."
"Shut up Dream." Sapnap moves his wet hair our of his face and we look over and see George standing in the shallow side of the water. I walk over to George.

"Dream, watch are you going to do?" I smirk and move even closer. "Dream?" I pick him up and threw him over my shoulder. He was squirming and put him into the deeper side of the ocean.

"Its so cold." He says shivering. I go over and hug him and try to make him warmer, his shivering starts to slow down and eventually stops. Sapnap walks over to me and hits my shoulder against his. I turn around and tackle him in the water. After a long water fight and tackling we started to calm down a bit.

"Hey guys, lets take a photo." Sapnap says holding his phone.
Sapnap takes a selfie and George and I stood next to him for a photo.
"Hey Sapnap, can you take a photo of Dream and I?"
"Yeah of course." George stood next to me and held my waist and I wrapped my arm around his tiny shoulders.
"Smile dudes," We both smile and his face is covered by the phone. I pull him closer and we smile, I look down at him and we both laugh.

I can't look at him without smiling.

I take a photo with Sapnap, I had my arm around his shoulders and he had his arm around mine. He sticks his tongue out and holds up a rocker sign and I do the same. Then I take a photo of George and Sapnap, and we head back to the beach house. I go into my room and changed into my pajamas, I said goodnight to Sapnap and George and head to my room. I lay down into my bed and the bed was empty, if George wasn't there, Patches was. I heard my door open and I look up and see George at the door.

"Hey," I say sitting up a bit.
"Hey, I couldn't sleep and I'm guess you couldn't either." He says getting into my bed. He lays on his side facing me.
"You are correct."
I move closer to him.

He lays the other way and I pull his body closer to mine and put my arm over his body. I sit up and kissed him on the cheek and I see that he closes his eyes, I lay back down and close my eyes. His body being in my arms and I felt like he felt safe in my arms.

That's the best feeling ever.