Epilogue.

It will be in George's POV throughout this episode.

-George's POV-

I yawned and looked to my side, my boyfriend lay staring at the bright screen. He looked just as exhausted as I.

"You wanna go to bed?" I yawn again and rub my eyes, playing with his hair as he lays his head in my lap.

"Yeahhhhh, this movie is soooo boring." He mumbles.

"I know right, it's literally the dumbest thing ever. Let's go to bed." I stand up and stretch.

"Yeah, yeah, Let's go to bed." He grabs the remote and turns it off. I reach for his hand and we make our way up the stairs.

I lay down and get under the covers, Clay hops on beside me and stares at me.

"Guess what tomorrow is~~?"

I think for a moment. "Thursday~~??" I ask, too tired to care.

He chuckles. "One month babyyyyyy!" He quiet yells and smiles.

January 25th

"Oh yeahhhh, that too..." I joke. "What are you planning on doing for me???"

"I'm planning on being a good boyfriend for a day, how's that?" he smiles at me and I scoot closer to him.

"You're a perfect boyfriend, everyday." I lean in closer, he wraps his arms around me and we cuddle closer.

"Fine, then I'll take you out and treat you to something nice. How's that?" He chuckles and kissing the top of my head. "I love you George." He whispers into my ear.

"I love you too, Clay."

It had been a month. Clay's family were the first to know. We told Darryl and Nick on a call and they seemed really happy for us. We hadn't told anyone besides them though. It was nice, I managed to have a move in date set for a week from now, I'm waiting for all my belongings to be shipped in but for now. "I just wanna.... be with you."

316 words

;D

Episode 1 of Erased is out pls go check it out!!! It'll mean a bunch!! Longer episodes too :D

For now, see y'all later! Luv you all!