Stay like this.(14)

-Georges POV-

I decided to make some hot cocoa for me and Astrid while she was off. I was surprised to see Clay and Astrid walk in together talking. "Hey there Georgie." He waved and sat on a chair by the counter, a few feet from me.

He looked like he just woke up, or had been laying down for a long time at least. His eyes looked tired, his hair a slight mess. He wore a hoodie and some sweatpants. He rubbed his hand through his golden locks and smiled at me with exhaustion wiping away from his face. He looked so damn hot, I want to cuddle up and be next to him.

"Well hello, you feeling better?" I ask and look down at the cocoa to hide the red tint on my cheeks.

"eh, more or less. Astrid invited me down so I might as well come." Oh right, Astrid.

I smile at Astrid who sits next to Clay and waves.

"You want some cocoa Clay?"

He nods as a response and turns to Astrid. They start talking about familiar things, family, gifts, holidays.

"George, what are your traditions like? Anything extra-ordinary?" Astrid directs her attention to me, dragging me into the conversation.

"umm, I haven't celebrated Christmas for years, I guess nothing." I grew very awkward and she noticed she shouldn't have mentioned that.

Her and Clay continued to talk while I finished up my cup of cocoa all while my mind drifted off to thoughts of Clay.

His muscular arms, he could wrap around me and bring me so much warmth. His hands could cup my face, his lips could touch mine. All the things about him, his voice, his body, his personality. It all made me feel a warmth for him I didn't know was possible to feel.

I finish the cocoa and slide their mugs to them. I sit across from Clay and take a sip, at this point completely ignoring whatever they're talking about.

Clay looks like he could wrap his arms around me. He could hover over me if he did hold me tightly. God I want him to hold me tightly.

I was brought bac into reality when I felt something soft hit my cheek. A marshmallow that Clay had thrown at me.

"Finally, I thought he would never come back down to earth." He chuckled while looking at Astrid smiling.

Shit, his chuckle is so cute.

~~~~

About an hour passed, we all moved to the living room and watched some romcom Christmas movie. Astrid had to leave halfway through because she was tired leaving me and Clay watching some boring ass movie.

I sat next to Clay and grew more and more tired.

"Wanna watch something else? Or wanna sleep?" Clay asked while yawning as the movie came to an end.

"eh." I didn't want to leave his side but I was so tired.

He turned on a random movie and I felt my eyelids droop, becoming more and more heavy.

I felt myself lean against something and everything became dark.

-Clays POV-

I wasn't that tired because I took a nap earlier, but George looked exhausted. He leaned against me and snored softly. I turned off the movie and had a mini panic attack. Lean closer to me.

I turn to the side and lean George in between my legs and he rests his head and arms against my chest.

I pull him closer, wrapping a blanket around us.