Chapter 1- Making Friends

*just read the headers chapter first if u skipped it it will explain some stuff that is different and y'all might get confused*

Year 1

*y/n point of view*

Harry and me just got on the train and sat down when one of the ginger haired boys form the platform asked to sit down with us. "No we don't mind, sit down" i said. "I'm Ron Weasley by the way." "Oh, I'm Harry Potter and this is my twin sister Y/n Potter." Ron's mouth just dropped open and me and Harry laughed at him. 

after a few hours we made it to the platform and we met another girl back on the train, she was kind of a know it all but she seemed nice. we made it to the castle in these big enchanted boats which could easily fit 4-5 people in one. i was in a boat with harry, ron, hermione (the girl i met on the train) and neville longbottom who was a nice boy. 

we were then asked to wait in silence while everything for the sorting ceremony was getting ready. just then...

"So its true then, the potter twins are finally at Hogwarts." a blonde haired boy said. "This is Crabbe, and Goyle and im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Ron snickered which made Draco come over to us, "Think my name's funny do you, no need to ask yours, red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a weasley."

"Hey be nice Malfoy" i said. "sorry" he replied just when mcgonagall came in to take us through the big doors to be sorted.

*ok so im confused whether or not we shall put draco in gryffindor and make him be outcast from the family cause i wanna make him. pansy and blaise be friends with the golden group (harry, y/n, ron and hermione) or should we put him in slytherin and work our way from there?* 

y'all can discuss in the next comment section i will check later today

Disscussion