A.N.

*T.W.- Sadness, Bullying* (not really a trigger but just in case)

i wanted to address some things on here 

firstly, im sorry for not uploading in a really long time, finals are coming up next month and its very difficult to focus on everything at once.

secondly, just because someone can fake a smile or a laugh and pretend to be happy when you look at them, it doesn't mean that they are 'faking it for attention' if they are sad. you don't know what happens in peoples lives and what they are going through. you don't know how stressful it can get firstly because of whatever personal problems they are facing and saying that they are faking it just to get attention just adds to their worries and stress and makes it a lot worse. most people choose to pretend to be happy and to smile and this doesn't mean they aren't broken inside, so don't hate on someone if you think they are 'pretending to be depressed for attention'. if you can't help someone, please at least refrain from bullying them about it. you don't know how hard it can get unless you go through it yourself.

i might lose the few followers i have and people who read my book but i had to speak up on this because personally i have seen a lot of people getting hate and i have dealt with it as well.

thank you, i hope you understand! new chapters will be up soon.