Chapter 3- First Day

*still y/n's pov*

*i will put a new person's pov in bold whenever i do it so up until then it will remain y/n's pov*

i woke up the next day, excited for classes and to learn about magic. i got dressed and ready and then me and hermione went downstairs to get breakfast. i didn't see my brother or ron but i assumed they slept in and so i rolled my eyes. after breakfast me and mione went over to our first Transfiguration cast and sat down over in the front of the class in front of a cat on the desk.

harry and ron ran in a few minutes later and were talking about how lucky they were that mcgonagall was not there but then she scared them by turning back in her human form and scolded them. they finally took a seat behind us and we got on with the lesson.

after all our classes we had the class i was most looking forward to, flying with Madam Hooch.

when we were supposed to get our brooms up, harry and me got it o the first try but mione's wouldn't come up. ron's did but it hit him in the face.

poor neville then broke his wrist so Madam Hooch took him to the hospital wing. 

then malfoy decided to take neville's remberall and go into the air with it so naturally me and harry went up after him. 

he then was going to throw it but i tackled him and threw it to harry, dodging malfoy.

he went into a dive and caught it easily and just as we landed, i spotted trouble.

professor mcgonagall was coming towards us with a stern look.

"Harry and Y/n please follow me." she said while the others were looking worried. malfoy was just smirking.

she took us to another classroom and asked us to wait outside while she called another older student Oliver Wood. "Wood i have found you a chaser and seeker."