Chapter 6- Gryffindor vs Slytherin

i woke up feeling excited for some reason which i couldn't put my finger on but then i realized that today was the first quidditch match of the season. i went down with mione to eat breakfast. me and Harry didn't eat much as we were nervous.

in some time the game started.

i got the quaffle and immediately shot towards the slytherin goals and did my trick.

i made it very obvious that i was going towards the left goal where the slytherin keeper immediately moved to while the gryffindor team and the students all groaned. i smiled to myself and turned and shot through the middle goal and while the school and gryffindor team cheered i saw the slytherins look confused and angry.

"10 points to Gryffindor" said Lee Jordan

the game continued on and gryffindor was at 20 points and slytherin at 10.

just then, when i was about to do my trick while going to the middle and shoot somewhere else, out of the corner of my eye i saw a chaser at the right goal and the keeper at the left.

the rest of my team looked worried but i just smiled to myself and shot in the middle goal because no one was guarding that. everyone expected me to do my trick but i knew that i shouldn't always do it.

"10 points to Gryffindor" announced Lee Jordan

everyone except the slytherins cheered.

the game went on and in 10 minutes the score was 40 points gyffindor to 30 points slytherin.

then i saw all the goalposts being guarded, so i shot towards the middle goal and at the last second the keeper moved out of the way. i was about to crash but i quickly threw the quaffle to Angelina Johnson on the other side of the goal.

as i scored and jumped and caught a hold of the top of the goal with my hands and my broom between my legs. i then threw the broom in the air and swung myself to the top of the goal and got on my broom. it was drop dead silent and then the cheering began.

"what a spectacular save, 10 points to Gryffindor!" Lees Jordan said.

it was so loud.

i then spotted Harry up in the air looking at me, smiling.

then Wood called a break so me and Harry flew over to the grass at the bottom to have some water and as soon as i touched the gound, the whole gryffindor team started bombarding me congratulations and questions. i told them i used to compete in bar gymnastics and dance.

then Madam Hooch blew her whistle signalling us to get back in the game.

the game continued when i saw Harry's broom acting weird, i looked around worried. i saw Snape muttering something so i signalled to mione and ron when mione went to do something.

i saw his robes catch on blue fire. Harry's broom stopped acting weird and he spotted the snitch, so he dove down with the other seeker trying to look for it.

i saw him reach his hand out, he almost got it but then fell over on the grass a few inches below.

he looked like he was going to be sick, but then he coughed up the snitch.

"Gryffindor Wins" announced Lee Jordan happily while the whole school, except for the slytherins started cheering.

i flew down to congratulate him with the others, as we happily went to get tea at hagrid's.