Chapter 14 : Vale festival

The time has finally come, the vale festival has started and it seems all the teams from every school wanted to win and were bringing their A game.

One of those teams happened to be  team CLAS who began to dominate all the fights they were in , shirou would have told the others to hold back but that was squashed by lorelei who said that as barthomeloi she was expected to be the first and best which was sadly backed up with a cheerful arcueid and ciel making poor shirou facepalm, especially now as another team was sent out of the ring and into the stands by lorelei.

Bart : and another win for team CLAS.

Port : indeed, seems beacon's new students are on a level of their own.

Bart : they might have a shot at winning if they could keep this up.

Shirou : ( I think lorelei forgot to hold back, she might have traumatized the other team ).

Lorelei : that was easy.

Arcueid : yes, I kinda wished it would be more of a challenge.

Ciel : can't be helped, we have monsters on our team.

Shirou : well we have time before our next match, who wants to eat ?

Arceueid / ciel : me.

Lorelei : I guess a little snack won't be bad.

The team walked out of tbe stadium and spotted team RWBY AND JNPR eating and decided to join them

Shirou : hi guys mind if we join you ?

Jaune : nope, come sit with us.

Ruby : yes no probelm right guys

Yang : sure.

Weiss (coldly): EMIYA.

Shirou : weiss I swear there is nothing between your sister and I.

Weiss : that kiss she gave you says otherwise.

Shirou : it was a peck on the cheek between friends, move on.

Yang : geez weiss cut him some slack.

Weiss : not before he tells me what he did, winter has been talking to me more, she is not as strict, saying we should talk to mom, even my brother called me asking if something was wrong with her after she called to ask how he is.

Shirou : winter is just being a good sister.

Nora : moving on, you guys rocked your matches.

Blake : you made it look so easy.

Lorelei : those people were hardly a warm up to people on my level

Yang : are you sure you and weiss are not related, you speak the same way.

Weiss : hey.

Shirou : so JNPR ready for your next match ?

Nora : you bet we are, with pyrahs skills, my strength, ren's moves and jaune's ummmm his mind, we will surely win.

Jaune : no need to say anything I know I am not as strong as the rest of you.

Shirou : no, but you have a sound mind and capable of making great strategies, you just need more confidence and a little trainning and you will be fine.

Pyrrah : my thoughts exactly.

Ciel : so love birds, when's the wedding ?

Both pyrrah and jaune blushed and looked away.

Ren : we should get going, our match is soon.

Shirou : good luck.

After eating, Team CLAS decided to walk around and enjoy the view, walking shirou bumped into a green haired woman.