Chapter 29 : Confession

Welcome to a new chapter , hope you like it.

Shirou was walking to the shower after a hard day of work, there have been some sightings of devils near kyoto and he thought that it was lucifer, unfortunetly he could do nothing until the devil was on kyoto soil and did something wrong.

As he entered the shower and took a dip in the hotspring he remmembered how thankful he was for leaving New york, honestly that city was bad for his health and it did not have relaxing baths like these, if he had it his way, he would never leave or return to New york.

So comfortable and relaxed be did not notice the door open and in came yasaka in a towel. So he was startled when he heared a voice comming from behind him.

Yasaka : hi shirou, may I join you ?

Shirou jumped to his feet in fright before turning around and seeing yasaka who was looking at his naked form, embaressed peter sunk into the water.

Shirou : yasaka what are you doing here ?

Yasaka : I just wanted to relax after a long day of work.

Shirou : I'll leave now so you can enjoy yourself.

Yasaka : no wait, stay, don't worry shirou I trust you.

Shirou reluctantly sat down and stayed.

After a while of silence yasaka decided to speak.

Yasaka : you know shirou, I never really thanked you for everything you did for me and my people.

Shirou : you don't owe me anything yasaka.

Yasaka : but I do, you made my faction stronger, you saved an entire race from extinction, brought them justice even when I their queen couldn't. Maybe you should be the leader not me since I seem to fail as a queen.

Shirou : yasaka you are a wonderful leader, you care about your people and you don't owe me anything, being here with you, konou, shirone and even koruka is enjoyable.

Yasaka : don't you miss your loved ones ?

Shirou : ofcourse I do, but I know they are doing everything they can to find me.

Yasaka : they are quite lucky to have you.

Shirou : I feel that I am lucky to have them, they gave back to me the feeling of hope, I had resigned myself to being alone forever but the day they barged into my life are the happiest days of my life.

Yasaka : why did you think you will be alone forever ?

Shirou : I was betrayed yasaka, decieaved by those who I thought were my friends and hated for something out of my control, I suffered prejudice and hate from everyone for many years even though I saved them time and time again, but everything was in vain, I poured my blood, sweat and tears for them and only got scorn in return, but the final nail in the coffin was my family, my aunt, sister and brother whom I thought were my family and would stay by my side forever betrayed me and then disowned me, I was alone and felt betrayed, in fact I kept the pain inside my heart and suppressed it, but I wanted it to end but when they came into my life, I regained hope that there is a place for me to belong in, they did not want to use me for their own benefit, but they wanted to be by my side because they loved me.

Yasaka : shirou listen I don't know anything about your former friends and family but you are a good person, never doubt that, those people were too blind to see the kind soul you are and only used you for their own amusement, as for not belonging anywhere, well let me tell you this , you will always have a place in kyoto no matter what happens. Especially with me.

Shirou : yasaka..

Yasaka : no shirou let me continue, from day 1 you helped me and never asked for anything in return, you played with konou when I was busy, escorted me to meetings with other factions and handled my selfish demands, you upgraded our defenses and I would watch you from afar and admire you from a distance, but as I saw you take care of konou and shirone my admiration slowly grew  especially when konou began seeing you as her father and how you defended my people with your power even though you could do anything you want and nobody would be able to stop you and slowly I realized that my admiration turned into love. So I will say it right now to make it clear to you, I LOVE YOU SHIROU and I want to spend my days with you.

Shirou : but yasaka I have other women.

Yasaka : then they will have to learn to share with me because I will not leave you shirou.

Yasaka then got up and gave shirou a big kiss that turned into a make out session, a few seconds later they parted and a thread of saliva between them formed.

Yasaka : delicious.

Yasaka then got under the water making shirou wonder what she was doing before he felt his dick enter his mouth and her sucking it.

Shirou : ahhh, yasaka.. faster.

Yasaka continued to suck until shirou blew inside her mouth.

Yasaka : yummy.

Shirou then held yasaka and teleported them to the bedroom.

Shirou : I hope you are ready because you are forbidden from sleeping today.

With illya and others.

Aoka : for some reason I feel the need to find shirou fast.

Illya : do you think he found another girl ?

Ciel : shhhhh, don't say that infront of lancer.
While pointing at the blond godess who was holding a shirou doll and hugging it.

Lancer : I miss you shirou, why did you leave me alone, it has been 3 days and I am going crazy, you wouldn't cheat on me would you, no you wont, if you do, I might have to kill you and keep you in my underworld where we will be alone and together forever.
Giving the shirou doll a few kisses.

Arcueid : grandpa please hurry, I don't know how much longer lancer can stay sane.

Rider : I think she may have already lost it.

Lorelei : where did she get the shirou doll ?

Luvia : medea makes some for her doll plays and figurines.

Caster : alaya can't you do anything ?

Alaya : sorry but as a heroic spirit there isn't much I can do.

Rin : useless godess. Umm where is sakura ?

Sella : in her room, though I should warn everyone, her hair now has white in it and black markings with red lines are appearing on her.

Liz : it is probably nothing. So no worries.

With shirou

After a long night of sex both yasaka and shirou went to sleep, yasaka had to admit she felt like a new woman a though she could not walk, she felt extreme hapinness. The two were woken up by konou who jumled on them.

Konou : yay my dream has come true.
Holding a papper with yasaka, herself and shirou that said me, mom and dad.

In the marvel dimension valerie richards felt someone was stealing her spot and vowed revenge while raissing her arm in a doom like fashion.

Both adults looked at the drawing before they laughed and gave konou a hug.

The End

Did you like it ?

What did you think ?

What was your favotite part ?

What will happen to sakura and lancer ?

Rate /10

Comment.