Chapter 28 : Hades

It has been 3 years since shirou joined yokai faction and he has grown closer to yasaka and kunou who consider him as family. Regarding the fallen angels, they have strengthened their ties with them and began technological exchange, thanks to shirou's and azazel's combined intellect, both factions could be considered the most advanced among all, some devils have tried to enter kyoto to get some yokai to join their peerages but they were all killed much to the dismay of the satans who could do nothing.

Ajuka beezlbub was very intrested in the new technology kyoto had and wanted to exchange some technology but shirou was not intrested since according to him all the machines the devils had were very basic to him and he could create them in his sleep, he also much to the dismay of the devils created a reincarnation system for the fallen angels and yokai however he ordered  that no descrimination should exist and that if abuse ever occured from a person, he would be stripped of the pieaces and that there would be no different classes and all would be treated equally, ofcourse some protested but only those who signed a magical contract with the following conditions were allowed a peerage.

Currently we can see shirou sitting and relaxing, but that relaxation was interupted by yasaka who rushed in which made him sigh, was it too much to ask for a single day off to rest,seriously he was there beside yasaka almost every minute of the day, he did not complain but did he really have to accompany her on shopping trips.

Yasaka : shirou emergency.

Shirou : what's the matter yasaka, did konou amd shirone eat too much sweets again and are on a prank rampage.

Yasaka : no, but someone really should watch them, kuroka would only sleep on the job.

Shirou : I warned you but do you listen to me , noooo, everything will be fine shirou, nothing will happen, the statues will not be painted orange the next morning.

Yasaka : okay, I get it, I am sorry, though I still don't know how they got those paint guns and they will not confess even when I bribed them.

Shirou sighed secretly, it seems his bribes worked and both girls did not tell yasaka anything, he smirked secretly, that would teach her for making him carry everything and all the problems she caused him during her lingerie shopping, that man on the counter still shot him dirty looks whenever he passed by the shop.

Shirou : who knows, so what's the matter now.

Yasaka : it seems like hades wants to talk to you.

Shirou : the god of the underworld of the greek faction, what does he want ?

Yasaka : no idea, you didn't do anything right ?

Shirou : ofcourse not
While lying shamelessly.

Yasaka : well you better meet him tommorow and please don't anger him.

Shirou : I don't prommise anything.

The next day

Shirou walked into an hotel room were awaiting him was a giant skeleton.

Shirou : ( he really takes his whole god of dead thing way too seriously ).

Hades : shirou emiya I presume.

Shirou : Indeed and you must be hades the greek god of  the underworld.

Hades : yes, I am happy you are here.

Shirou : I am quite curious as to why you requested my presence, could it be that you are mad about the person I sent back to you.

Hades : I was very angry but my anger was subsided when I saw how you handled those bats in the underworld.

Shirou : you mean the satans ?

Hades : yes, those overgrown bats really had quite an ego especially that crimson satan, he thinks he is untouchable.

Shirou : it's always a pleasure for me to knock people's ego down.

Hades : and from what I saw, you are quite good at it.

Shirou : that still doesn't anwer my question, what do you want with me ?

Hades : straight to the point, very well, tell me have you heared of rizevim lucifer ?

Shirou : no not really.

Hades : he belongs to the old maou faction, he is a devil who seeks destruction and is creating an army to destroy the world.

Shirou : how does that effect you ?

Hades : normally it doesn't, but the bastard has been lurking around my territory and seeks a person who I care about.

Shirou : you want me to kill him ?

Hades : yes, I think he will want revenge on the yokai too since he sees what you have done as a disgrace to the devils. So you would be doing both of us a favor.

Shirou : fine, if he comes close to kyoto I will dispose of him.

Hades : deal.

In fate universe.

Zelretch was currently beaten up courtsey of shirou's harem, when they heared what happened rider rapped him in chains and the girls began beating him up, lorelei took great pleasure in hurting him.

Rin : listen up vampire you better bring shirou from wherever he is.

Zelretch : watch your tone little appreantice, I may keep him wherever he is otherwise.

Arcueid ( sweetly ) : really grandpa ? You wont help us find shirou

Zelretch paled when he saw the other girls bring out their weapons

Zelretch : kidding, I will get right to it, but it will take time.

Kiritsuga : well you better hurry, lancer is currently going mad and hugging a full body pillow of shirou and talking to it.

Zelretch : yes sir.

Thw end

Did you like it ?

Rate

Comment.