Chapter 22 : Unexpected Guest

After a great day at the beach, the group all went back to the emiya house to sleep since it was very late.

The next day

Shirou was cooking dinner and teaching medea new recipes, when he heard  commotion at the door. Running he saw  archer angry while being hugged by a strange woman with rin,luvia and aoka looking shocked and pointing a her while nero looked very pissed of at seeing her cling to archer.

Shirou : WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?

Nero : shirou this woman has come to steal my husband.

Archer : nothing in fact she is going now.
Picking her up and throwing her out of the door then clossing it, seconds later they could hear banging on the door and cries to let her in.

Shirou : ok let her in and I will speak with her.

5 min later.

The stranger was devouring the food at a very quick rate, it seemed almost inhuman.

?? : that's better, I missed this.

Shirou : now that you ate, can you tell me who your are.

?? : you, I hate you so much, you stole from me.

Illya : my brother is not a thieaf.

Shirou : I don't even know you, how could I steal from you.

?? : you stole archer and assasain from me.

Sella : wait that means you are...

Alaya : I am alaya, the will of mankind.

Shirou : ok and ...

Alya face faulted.

Alaya : how can you be so nonchalent ?

Shirou : I have seen weirder things.

Nero : what do you want, came to torture archer again, well you can't have him, he already swore himself to me.

Archer : ( I didn't even propose and I am her property )

Alaya : the truth is....

Aoka : sorry we did not hear you ?

Alaya : I said I MISS MY CHEF AND ARCHER'S FOOD.
While bursting into tears.

Everyone but alaya and archer : ( this is humanities counciousness, how did we survive this long )

Archer sighed and massaged his head and sighed again cause the situation was giving him a margain.

Ciel : how did you manafest yourself here ?

Alaya : I summoned myself as a heroic spirit.

Archer : shirou I say we throw her out now and let her fend for herself.

Alaya : why are you so harsh to me archer ?

Archer : you broke me, you made me go against my ideals, made me a puppet only designed to kill.

Alaya looked around and saw everyone starring at her especially nero who was looking at her in hate.

Alaya : umm I am sorry.

Archer : you think a sorry will make the years of torment go away.

Alaya : umm I am very sorry...

Archer looked one second away from summoning kanshu and byakuya and kill alaya.

Shirou : what about your job ?

Alaya : don't worry I have someone in charge, they are good at leading.

With C.G

Jeanne d'arc : now we must spread the lord's message of peace.

C.G : umm how will that make us handle threats.

Jeanne : peace will come through faith to the lord.

C.G 2 : Umm I am a shinto.

Jeanne : I said  faith to the lord.

With alaya

Nero : that still doesn't explain why we shouldn't kick you out.

Alaya : please don't, if you let me stay here with archer and eat your food I will let you meet artouria.

Archer : I moved on and I am happy with nero.
Calming nero's fears and making her smile knowing he would not abandon her.

Alaya : ok what do you want ?

Rin : you will remove the normal restrictions on our magecraft and archer's projection will no longer be degraded or faid away and if he wants to be a heroic spirit after his death you will allow it and he will not be a counter guardian but a proper one.

Alaya thought about it for a second but agreed.

Alaya : fine.

Alaya removed the normal restrictions of magecraft from rin, luvia, sella, liz, lorelei, archer and medea.

Archer : rin how could you ?

Rin : quite easily and this way you and nero wont have to part after death

Archer : fine.

Shirou : well welcome to the house.

Alaya : happy to be here.

Lorelei : this will cause as much chaos as the time zelretch appeared young.

Flashback

A young zelretch was walking around the clocktower with much confidence and a beaming smile on his face and the best part for him is that nobody recognized him.

He sat inside the library thinking who he should prank but was interupted by the librarian.

Librarian : excuse me do you need anything.

Zelretch : no thanks, just relaxing.

Librarian : boy this is a place to learn and for someone as smart and knowledgeble as me I will not allow disrespectful youths like you in my sacred place. Now what is your name.

Zelretch : zelretch.

Librarian : great you have the same name as that troll.

Zelretch : the user of the second magic ?

Librarian : he may be a true magician but he is a bastard of the highest degree, really I don't see why he is so respected, I probably know more than he does.

The poor librarian was later found dancing in a female ballet outfit and zelretch explained how he substituted his memmories with a gay version of himself who dreamed of being a ballet dancer.

The people in the clocktower ran in terror seeing a young zelretch who had a smile on his face and looked as if he was deciding who to prank next.

End flashback.

Shirou : poor you.

Lorelei : I expect to be payed for the headache I will feel.

Shirou : yes ma'am.

Alaya : yay, I get my chef back.

Archer : I hate my life.

The end.

Short I know, but did you like it ?

Rate /10

Comment.