Chapter 7 :Punishments

Back on Earth 616 many things have happened, after spiderman's dissapearence many celebrated,but a week later crime increased 90% , bodies litered the streets, the police were forced into hiding since anyone who wore a uniform was shot publically, the sinister six had nobody to stop them, the public begged the heroes to help and finally they responded, they tried to take down peter's enemies but they werw beaten easily, rhino destroyed she hulk, electro fried stark's suite, vulture clipped sam's wings and paralyzed him, shocker beat daredevil and rogers was beat by martin lee.

The avengers became a mockery of the world, the new spiderman and his crew were left crying after they were beaten on the streets after the celestials came and explained why life was dropping and plants stopped growing and floods and climate change became frequent, turns out peter was the origin of life of the universe now that he is gone, life decreased and there waz nothing they could do about it.

On the bright side citizens finally understood the importance of spiderman and begged him to come back but nobody answered and jjj was killed on live tv by octavious who confessed about the events of superior,this earned him death by his ex teammates.

Now we see iron man and captain america fighting elctro and rhino and getting beat up, when suddenly their suites changed to magical girls outfit equiped with wands courtsey of zelratch.

Embaressed both ran to get away from the cameras filming them forgetting about the villains.

Now we find ourself in the mansion of avengers, many were nursing their injuries.

Clint : how can we be lossing ?

Carol : we are getting beat up and useless idiots like you are not doing anything.

Clint : atleast I am better than that spider.

Many people began to cry hearing that name, oh how they regretted treating him the way they did.

Suddenly a laugh was heard, it was deadpool who was in another dimension when things happened, he was furious when he returned and alnost went deadpool kills marvel universe, but did not want to stain peter's memmories, so he only killed summers.

Wade : you can't even beat shocker idiot, peter stopped all those idiots alone and dealt with the other crimes in the city.

Felecia : hey julia did you find my spider ?

Carol : your spider, you cheated on him with his best friends. He should be mine

Jessica : I know peter more than you , he should be mine.

Susan : I know him the most, he helped raise my kids.

Natasha : he said he loved me.

Wade : do you honestly think peter wants any of you, he would not get his dick near any of you so he would not catch AIDS.

Carol : how dare you ?

Wade : what you slept with tony,wonder man , logan and who knows who more, jessica,natasha with barton who used her, stark and others. And cat you slept with matt, logan , peter and others, hell you probably slept with fisk.

This made the mentioned look down.

Girls : we need to sleep.

All the girls went to their rooms, they did not notice Ebon who sprayed them with dust when they slept.

Natasha dream

Natasha found herself looking at a memmory of the past, it was the day she left peter like a coward.

Peter : so you have your memmories, I guess you want to leave.

Natasha(d) : you are a sweet man peter and I think  I would like to be with you.