🌸Chapter- 30🌸

Hello everyone! I want to request all of you thar, to share my novel with people as much as you can.

I want Avisha to reach 2k reads before 2020 ends. It's already 1.9k, but i want your help to reach 2k asap.

Happy Reading everyone!

****************************************

Aviraj's pov:

I wanted to make Tani comfortable, so i decided to take her to my favourite place. I know she'll love it. But she got irritated when i didn't tell her about the place.

I thought to prank her but i never thought that she still scared talking about Vampires. I apologised to her for today and for the past incident.

We spent some quality time there, in each other arms and love every minute of it. After dinner we came back.

Tani was about to sleep but when she saw me she stopped. Today After spending so much time with i don't want to stay away from her. Because I know somewhere in her heart she started liking me. I can see that in her eyes. So i told her that about my back pain which is partially true; she gave me permission to sleep on the bed.

After getting her permission, i was sitting leaning on the headboard watching her movement. She was applying something on her so asked her about it.

Whenever I got close to her, her peach cologne always attract me. So i told her to apply some of the moisturiser on my skin. I just want her cologne on me.

After knowing that she'll be sleeping next to me it'll be more tough for me than i thought. I thought it'll be easy for me to stay with her, but i was wrong. Wishing good night we both slept on our sides.

After sometime i started sweating, so removing my tshirt i look at Tani to see what she's doing. And Man!! She was sleeping like it's is her last chance to sleep. Here because of her i can't sleep and madam don't have any idea what is she doing with me.

After sometime i gently pulled Tani towards me. I only placed her head on my bare chest and she wrapped her hand and leg around my waist and leg. I know she loves to cuddle and that makes my work easy.

And if she asked me about our position than my acting skill will work. I don't mind to blame her.😁😁😁

Next Day:

When my alarm started ringing i tried to get up but due to a light weight i can't able to sit. I switched off my alarm. I slowly look at my chest titling my head little.

Tani was sleeping without any worries. I really want her to stay like this always happy and stress free. I was adorning her without blinking my eyes when she moved in her sleep. And i pretend to sleep.

After Waking up She suddenly run her fingers on my hair. Shiver run down my spine in her just one touch. She didn't even realising what is she's doing with me. Then she sighed and said

"I want to live moment like this with you." I was shocked due to her confession. I didn't want to react, so that i can hear what she want to say.

Then again she started saying

"I really like..."

"What did you said??" I can't control my stupid emotion and mouth and opening my eyes i asked her what she was saying.

For a moment i really wanted to laugh at her expression. She was closing and opening her mouth like a fish, due to shocked no words come out from her mouth.

Then gathering her courage and composing herself she shouted on me.

"What the hell?? I allow you to sleep here and look at us we are at the edge of king size bed. No you can't sleep here from tonight you'll sleep on the sofa."

Igoring her order i got up from the bed. I leaned towards her taking step but she step backward. Before she can fall down on the bed i held her tightly from her waist.

"Listen Mrs. Raisingh!! This is my bedroom and my bed. I'll sleep anywhere i want and it doesn't matter if i hug you or pillow on my bed." I said teasingly but i was little upset when she said that. But i know she didn't mean it.

Her eyes were wide open in horror when she said
"No you can't hug me" with fear.

"I have so many rights on you Mrs. Raisingh as you're my wife. Do you mind me giving you demo as i don't mind it at all." I again said teasingly closing the distance between us.

"No...!!!" She yelled and blink her eyes being surprised.

"Obviously yes!!" Saying i pulled her more closed. I was really enjoying her expression. I raised my eyebrow asking her permission but she nodded negatively with wide eyes.

I leaned towards her and pecked on her nose. She was shocked. Leaving her in a frozen state, i moved towards bathroom with an evil smirk.

I look back at her, she is still in her frozen state. Then i said to her

"What happened Mrs. Raisingh?? You want more demo??"

"No...!!" Saying that she turned her back towards me.

"And Listen!!! Cook something delicious for me." I said to her.

"And why should I??" Asking she again turned towards me.

"Because i wish to have breakfast made by you. Are you trying to say no to me?? Do you really...."

"I will." She cut him off and i smirked.

After doing my business i came out from the bathroom to see Tani sitting on the bed. Then she get up and walked towards bathroom. But i stopped her holding her hands.

"Make sure my breakfast ready before i sit at the dinning."

"If not then what???" Tani asked challenging me.

"Then I will eat you."

"Lea....ve" Saying that she ran inside the bathroom. I laughed at her cute antics.

***********************************

So, here is the new update of Chapter- 30. First i thought to write this chapter in 3 thousands words but i want to upload this chapter today itself. So, now i have given this chapter in 1k words, left out 2k words I'll published in the evening.

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story. Like , comments and add my book to your library.

31 /12/ 2020.

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

With love💕
From
Barsha Das💜