Chapter -42 Promise and Past (Mature 18+)

Sorry for the late update!! Finally, today my exams got finished. I'll try to update regularly from now onwards.
Please comment and inform me if you liked this chapter or not.

Third Person Pov :

''But i promise you, wherever that bastard is hiding i'll hunt him down and beat him to pulp.'' Said Sayan to Tani.

Only With his mere mention Tani's body stiffened. Before Sayan can react they heard knock on the door and Jivika peeped inside and asked

''May i come in??''

''Of course! Sister-in-law. You don't need to ask permission you know.'' Tani replied and Jivika smiled. Sensing her awkwardness Tani went towards and hugged her and said

''I'm sorry, Sister-in-law. Because of me you didn't even get the chance to enjoy your special day. It was supposed to be your reception day, a memorable day but because of me the reception didn't even happened. Sister-in-law, i'm... ''

Parting from each other Jivika said ''Bhabhi, please!! (sister-in-law, please!!) mitti pao. I mean leave it.'' And Jivika again hugged Tanisha.

''Array Son-in-law, why are you standing outside?? Please come.'' Sanjay asked Aviraj who was standing near the door looking at his girl.

''Oh God!! I came here to call you guys downstairs as everyone is waiting for cake cutting. And look at me, i got busy talking with you. Thank God! bro, you come. Mother-in-law, father-in-law let's go downstairs. And Now, you my dear brother and Sister-in-law get ready fast and come soon.'' Patting both Tani and Aviraj head Jyoti and Sanjay left the room.

''Raj i hope you'll take good care of my sister like this always. Don't let her get harm.'' Sayan said to Aviraj emotionally.

''You don't need to worry about it. I promise no one can hurt her.'' Aviraj replied without breaking his eye contact with Tani.

''And i don't think i need to tell you this. but as you said to me as Tani's brother, i would also like to say the same line. But i know my best friend is taking good care of my little sister. I don't need to worry about that. ''Aviraj further added hugging Sayan. Whereas Sayan look towards Jivika and Tani.

''Okay, now come fast brother and Sister-in-law.'' Saying that Jivika pulled Sayan with her.

After closing the door Aviraj walked towards Tani, who was busy in thinking what to wear inside the walk in closet. She was looking for clothes when Aviraj back hugged her tightly.

''So...you didn't remember my birthday, huh??'' Aviraj asked nuzzling his nose in her hair.

Tani didn't replied to his question. So, he turned her towards him. Feelings his intense gaze Tani lower her eyes.

''I love the gift.'' Aviraj huskily whispered in her ears, making Tani blush. Tani lightly smacked his chest before hugging him. After that they both got ready and left downstairs to celebrate his birthday.

Everyone was enjoying thn party when Aviraj take Tani towards his friends and introduced her as wife. First, everyone got shocked as no one knows about it but later they started teasing him as he wasn't leaving Tani's side for a second.

Tani was laughing and smiling and looking at her happy face her parents got emotional. They fold hand infront of Aviraj's parents and said

''Thank you for accepting her as daughter-in-law.''

''kī gala kara rahē hō? Uha Sadi Kuri hain. (What are you saying?? She's our daughter).'' Vijay Aviraj's father said holding Sanjay's hand.

After everyone left Tani's family also decided to leave. But Raisingh family didn't let them leave and said