🌸Chapter - 35🌸

Happy Reading Everyone!!!
Please Like and give your valuable comment.

Aviraj's Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming our confession to each other. Then suddenly i started feeling ticklish on my face. I tried to avoid it but it started tickling more. Thinking it mosquito i slap myself hard to wake up with a jerk. I turn my head towards our mirror to see my face covered with shaving cream.

Then i heard someone giggling and the person is none other than my wife, who is giggling on my condition. I tried to get up from my bed to catch her. Keyword tried. But before i can stand up on my feet. I fall down on the ground. And her laugh that she was trying hard to control got broke. At the same my mom entered and looking at my state she also started laughing. Way to embarass myself.

After getting ready we leave our home. At the signal some bad boys tried to misbehave with Tani. Looking at them i fumed in anger was about to launch them but what Tani did make me still on my place. Never thought Tani will come up with this lines. When Tani shake me i come back to my sense and when i look towards them they already left the place. And i again started driving towards our destination.

After driving continuously, i asked Tani if she want to eat something or not??

"No thanks. I have brought our snacks." She replied to me smiling. She pulled our  bag from backside of the car. She open the chain of the bag and started taking out the snacks from the bag.

"I didn't saw you yesterday packing snacks with our clothes." I asked her about my confusion.

"Because i didn't pack them in the same bag." She replied in a duh tone and started pulling out packets from the bag.

"Oh!!! You pack 2 bags separately. That's good. By the way, where is other bag?? I didn't see it here." I asked her looking behind.

"What do you mean by  where is the other bag?? You put the bag in car dickie why are you asking me??" She asked me looking confused munching her chips.

"When did i put the bag in the dickie??" I asked her equally confused.

"What??? You did not put it there??" She asked looking at me with her big eyes.

"No.." I said to her as a matter of fact.

"Are you stupid??" She shout at me.

"Oh hello!! Whom do you called stupid??" I asked stopping my car in the middle.

"Tomake." Saying thar She turned her head.

"What??" I asked not understanding what she said.

"You!!" She said.

"Why??" I asked.

"Karon tumi ekta boka." She again said something in bengali.

"Now what does this mean??"

"Because you're a stupid. How can someone forget their luggage when they are travelling??" She asked me.

"Oh hello madam! I was supposed to take the luggage out but you were the one who was bringing out the bag." I told her annoyed.

"I was carrying this bag not the other one. Tumio na...ekdom boka. Dhett..." She replied angrily.

"You were having difficulty in lifting the bag so i thought..." I was saying but she cut me off.

"Thought what?? You could've asked me there. I place the bag near stairs so that you can see. And i have difficulty because i am wearing saree and also the bag is too heavy. Thankfully mummy give our dresses which we were going to wear during the puja in this thali."

"Now what to do?? There are no shops around here." I asked.

"What to do, let's go from here then we will see there what we can do??" Agreeing with her i started driving.

"By the way What did you take so much in this bag??" I asked eyeing her bag.

"Some snacks." Saying that she started pulling out all the packets from the bag and i put the breaks of the car hard and was looking at her horrified.

"What??" She asked rubbing her forehead because she got hurt due to my sudden break.

"What is all this?? Are going to eat all this stuff. Are you a kid or what?? Who pack so much chips and chocolate and wait....is this sauce and cheeses??" I laugh sarcastically and continued saying

"What are you thinking we are going on a picnic or what?? Seriously Tani. I think i married a kid and You know what Tani we can open a shop here with this stuff." I told her rubbing my forehead when i hear sniffing.

"Tani are you crying?? Tani..Tani look at me please. Tani I'm sorry ok?? I didn't mean to hurt you. Please say something Tani." I was pleading her cupping her cheeks.

"What do you want me to say huh?? You want to open a shop nah go open it here. And where it is written that adults can not have chocolates and chips. And i didn't think it as a picnic. Mummy told me that you have trouble whenever you eat outside that's why i brought sauces, cheese so that at least i can make you simple sandwich. And yes i'm a kid. You should not have marry me." Saying that she started hiccupping.

Shit Aviraj she was thinking only about you and you just mocked her. Her whole face become red due to crying and it is paining me more seeing her crying.

"Tani i'm sorry. You're right i'm stupid. But i'm your stupid nah. Please forgive your boka (stupid)." I plead her joining our forehead. And she laugh on my speaking bengali.

"Tumi sotti ekta boka.(you are really a stupid)" She said to me smiling

"For your smile i can be boka, gadha, ghora (donkey, horse) everything sonamoni (a bengali endearment)." I replied. (Cliche i know but can't help it)

I kissed her red nose, eyes, forehead and just slightly touch her lips with mine. It's not even a proper kiss and her cheeks become tomato red.

"By any chance are you blushing mrs. Raisingh??" I asked her teasingly.

"No..no...why would i??" She replied stammering.

"Should i say or show you." I asked mischievously.

"No need to do anything. Let's go from here. We are already late." When she told me then i realised that we are actually too late. Why we won't We stopped more than going. I again started driving holding her hand. Hopefully we don't stop this time.

*Must read Author's Note*

Author's Note

Heya people!!!

So, here is the new chapter. I know the chapter is kinda bored but i couldn't come up with better update. I know i'm late but my mind is blocked due to my exam tension.

Pardon me; for this chapter but i promised you guys that next chapter will be a better one.

And yeah from now onwards updates will be slow but i'll try to give update as soon as possible.