🌸Chapter-25🌸

Aviraj's pov

I woke up all of a sudden from my sleep  then my eyes went towards bed where she was sleeping. I switched on the lights through phone. But i didn't find her on bed. Then i realised that she didn't had nightmare today. Then turn towards to see the door locked from inside. I went towards balcony and walk in closet she was also not there. Panic started engulfed me. Did she leave me?? But how is this possible door is locked from inside. I decided to went downstairs to wake up everyone. As i went to open the door i heard a faint painful moaning.

Then i realised in panic i didn't check the bathroom. I was standing in front of door. The door was opened. I wanted to go inside but due to respect i didn't. I called her few times, when i didn't get any response i barked inside and watching her in that state i got scared. She was lying on the floor clutching her stomach tight. Her lower part night suit was covered with blood. Her face was showing she cried. Again she make painful moan and crying she cover belly with her hand.

I understand what happened. I went near her and tried to touch her but she cover her bloody thigh. I want to help her but i know that if i want i can't. So i called Jivi.

"Hello! Jivi come fast in my room."

"Hello! What happened bhai??"

"Actually Tanisha need your help. Come fast." Saying that i cut the call. I want to tell her but still she was my baby sister how can i tell her about Tanisha's state. She come within a minute.

"Where is she??"

"Inside the bathroom." She went inside and after sometime she come and said

"I'm coming within two minutes. You go and prepare hot water bag for her." I went to the kitchen and prepare hot water bag and come back to my room. Jivi was already inside the bathroom. After sometime Jivi come out from there and asked me

"Do you have any pain killer in first aid box?? Bhai."

"Yes! I have."

"Ok then give her that and also a pair of cloth when she come."

"But Jivi i think you should stay here. Tanisha will feel comfortable around you."

"No Bhai! She needs you. Please! Take care of her. If anything you need or happen just call me I'll come. Ok." Saying that she left the room.

I took a pair of night suit and knocked her bathroom and said

"Tani! Here take your dress." She hesitantly opened the door. She hide behind the door and extended her hand towards me to give her the dress. She took the dress from me and i sit on the sofa.

I angrily rubbed my hand in my hair. I was so angry and pissed off with myself. 'How can i forget about this?? How can it slipped from my head??'

Flashback

In the Hospital

"Hello Dr. May i come in??"

"Yes. Yes Mr. Raisingh. Please come in."

"Dr. Actually i want to talk about something. I don't want to beat around the bush. It's something odd but necessary. Not because of me but for her."

"Yes Mr. Raisingh. You can ask me anything. Please don't hesitate."

"As you see how devastated she is right now. I don't want her to be more devastated the she is. She can't take anything more than now she's facing. So, i think....i think..." Dr. Was looking at me being curious as i was hesitating.

"Dr. Is it possible...?? You know i mean is it possible for Tanisha to get..get pregnant due to the incident."

"Of course. Mr. Raisingh it is possible."