🌸Chapter-20🌸

Aviraj's pov

I was literally shivering with new found information. My anger was beyond control. I was breathing heavily. I come out from hospital in the parking space. Angrily i hit a sharp object. Someone touch me from the back i turn and Jivi hug me tight and couldn't control myself and cried.

"Bhai! Everything will be alright. You have to be strong." Saying that she parted and saw my wound. She scold me for my immature behaviour and take me inside the hospital to treat my wound. I was not in the state to protest.

Three Days Later:

It's been 3days she's here. But she didn't open her eyes. But now for my relief she's out of danger. Her whole family is present here for her wake up. Suddenly, a nurse come and informed us that Tani had woke up. Everyone enter inside hurriedly. The scene in front of me broke my heart. Tears are continuously pouring from her eyes, her face is pale and her body looking lifeless. Uncle and Aunty went towards her and tried to hug her but she turned her face other side. Nevertheless aunty went towards her and patted her head. Sayan and Uncle was rooted in their place. They tried to speak to her but didn't replied. Suddenly she started getting panic attack. Then the nurse injected her to sleep. We then come out from the room.

"Bhai tui ja ghore ektu aaram kore aash. Ami toh achi. (brother you go home and take some rest. I'm here only) " her Pishi said. For the first time she gain some respect for herself. They didn't want to leave her but after a lot of pestering they agreed. I also went with them towards the parking lot. I assured them that I'll take care of her and if anything happens I'll call them back. But then i got call from office and that was important i can't ignore it so i attend it.

After ending the call i went back to her ward. I didn't realise the talk last so long. When i came near her room i hear some faint crying and some shouting. I slowly open the door and what i hear it disgusted me.

"Do you know because of you how much taunt we are hearing? Because of you we can't meet other eyes in the society. Because of you, people are questioning us. You're curse in this family. Why don't you kill yourself. It would have been better if you had died before." Her pishi was saying venomously. I got angry and barked inside the room and said

"What the hell are you saying?? Are you out of your mind?? How can you say that about your own niece??"

"Because she's not my niece. She is not our family. She becomes the huge Stigma on this family ever since she came. But now she crossed every line. How will we show our face to relatives and the society??"

"What do you mean by she's not your family?? She's your own brother child."

"No! She's not. She's the daughter of Jyoti Boudi's sister Shivani. She's her illegiimate daughter. While giving birth she died And her maasi adopted her. Because of her mother my brother face humiliation in the past and now again because of her we are facing humiliation. She's Stigma on this family. Our What honour is left in the society??" I was shocked with the new found information. But my anger was out of control. Then i heard people entering i know her family have arrived but i don't care about anything and i know they hear everything she said so i said to her

"How can you say such cheap words towards a girl. You are also a women. Shame on you. You should be take care of her rather than thinking what society will say."

" Do you think people will let her live a peaceful life after knowing that she is illegiimate child and....'Pishi' Sayan roar in the middle. He's eyes were  blood shot red. But she didn't stop and said

"Why do you care Sayan?? If you think your shouting will change the truth the you are highly mistaken. If you think because of your shouting everyone will shut their mouth then it's your misconception. No one will marry a raped and illegiimate girl. She's nothing but a dirty blood." She shout from the top of her lungs.

"Don't say a word against my sister. Tani you..Tani..Tani." Sayan was giving waring to his Aunt and suddenly when he turns Tani was not present in the room. We got scared. We were shouting her then suddenly someone said that they saw a girl in the terrace and trying to suicide. My beat drop hearing this. I run towards the terrace. She was going to fall but at correct time i held her back. Sayan was standing beside me.

"Are you mad??" I shout at her but before i can say anything she fainted in my arms. I carry her back towards the room. Doctors checked her and give some injections. We were waiting outside the room. My parents also arrived as Jivi informed them about the incident. I was glaring her aunt. Because of her she tried to commit suicide. Dr. Come out and said

"I already told you guys that her condition is critical. Just because she's physically recovering that doesn't mean she's stable. Mental health is also important. She's in trauma. She need you guys right now. Don't stress her. Otherwise things will go out of our hand."

"Because of you everything happened. If you haven't said anything she can get better." I accused her aunt.

"I told her truth. And whatever you guys say the fact won't change she's illegiimate and rapped. You're talking so much and also you caring about her so much then protect her dignity. save her life and gave her respect. Will marry her?? Will you make her wife?? Will your parents accept her as their daughter-in-law??" I got silent for sometime then uncle said

"Will you please stop it Right now??"

"Why brother he only said me I'm reason behind her misery then why can't he give her the respect? What happened Aviraj cat caught your tongue. It's easy to say but its difficult to do in reality."

"Yes! Yes I'll marry her. I'll give her the respect she deserves. My parents will also accept her as their daughter." Saying that i turn towards my parents and they nodded their head agreeing with my decision. I heard gasp. I turn back saw them starring at me like I'm a ghost.

"No no no. You don't have to do it beta (child). Vijay don't make any desicion and make your son understand what your son is saying is totally wrong and.."

"And what??" Dad cut off uncle in the middle.

"You don't know anything about her and.."

"We know everything. What necessary is she is your daughter and now she'll become our daughter. I promise to take care of her like my own daughter. Please accept my son as your son-in-law. Don't deny it." Dad again cut off uncle in the middle.

"Buddy you know na what you're saying?? She's my sister i don't want her to be broken then already she is. It is also true that the society will blame her in every step. She will not be able to handle it."

"I know. I'll be there in every step of her. I'll take care of her and no one will dare to say anything about her." After that Dad call our family advocate and asked him to ready legal marriage paper. After sometime Advocate uncle come with the papers and At the same time a nurse come and informed us that Tani again had woke up. I asked everyone if i can meet her alone. After taking their permission i enter inside.

Happy Reading everyone!😄😀
&
Sorry for the late update!😢

So, here is the new update Chapter 20. I hope you enjoyed this long update.

02/12/2020

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story. 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

Love💕
Barsha Das.😘