Chapter -43. The start of storm - I

Hello, dear readers! I'm sorry for the late update. Too much is going on my life so i couldn't write anything. So, here is the small update for you. I'll update next chapter from end of july. I hope you guys can forgive me.

____________________________________________

Aviraj's Pov:

I was talking with Sayan when Jivi came to inform us that Tani woke up. We both run towards her room. Looking at her state my heart broke into pieces. She was looking pale and staring blankly the white infront of her. She wasn't replying anything that everyone was asking her.

Then, doctor called me in her cabin and told me that we can take her home and give her test reports. When i was about to left she said

''Mr. Raisingh! She's fine physically but not mentally. If she doesn't respond to anything or talk or let her emotions out, it will led her to get depression. Don't leave her alone for sometime. From what i got to know, if it's because of her past incident then there is a high chance she'll try harm herself. Be careful.''

''Thank you, Doctor.'' Replying I came out and sat down on the nearest chair i got.

Past images are coming infront of my eyes how she tried to harm herself, how she was standing in edge, how she woke in the middle of the shouting, how she got nightmares and attacks. Everything is coming infront of eyes. I didn't realised when tears come out from my eyes.

Wiping my tears and sighing i went towards her room. Mom, dad and maa and baba already left. So, after signing discharge paper Me, Tani, jivi and Sayan left together. Tani neither talk with ne nor look at me.

She was just blankly looking outside. No one said anything when we reached home. Everyone was just worried looking at her. No one know the reason behind her state but i'm make sure that person see the hell in this earth.

I took Tani to our room. I said to her to take some rest but she refused and said only one word

''Shower.''

''You want to take shower?? Wait here, i'll bring your dress and towel.'' I said to her happily. Because even if she said one word, at least she's saying something. I went inside the closet and take towel and my t-shirt for her.

But when i come back into our room it was empty. I got worried but when i heard the shower i got relaxed that she's here. But the next second i heard her sobbing. Doctor words rang in my head. I called her several time but she didn't respond.

I hurriedly find the key of bathroom door as she locked it from inside. I open it and saw her standing under the shower rubbing loofah harshly on her body. Her whole skin turned red due to her assault.

I went towards her and off the shower. Then only she realised that i also enter inside. Her eyes were red with full of tears. I covered her with towel. Then I pulled her into bone crushing hug.

''He..he touch...me. He tou...ch me. His marks are here. Leave me. Lea..ve me. I...i want...to..remove it. I......i become un pure. I'm... I'm feeling like w***e. Don't....touch me.'' Tani was only repeating this lines. She was not in her sense.

Hearing her words my anger crossed all bound. So, i shake her hard holding her arms and shouted as she was not listening what i was saying

''Tani...!! Listen to me. And listen to me very carefully. You're not un pure. Don't you dare to call yourself that word again. I'm not gonna leave you, ever. I'm sorry, i failed to protect you. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I'm sorry'' I placed my forehead on hers crying.

And Without any further conversation i scooped her up in arms and walked towards closet. I placed her on her feet again, while she held on to my arms for support.