Chapter 6: A Kick to the Crotch

A/N: Okay, yes, I know. It's been almost a month since I last updated. And honestly, the only reason why is because I'm lazy and like to procrastinate. Also, I realized that some of the earth and water signs didn't get mentioned too much in the previous chapters. So I tried to give them a bit more spotlight in this chapter. (btw Happy [early]New Year! 2020 is almost over!)

      Timeskip- 2 months later...

      "Virgo! Guess what?"

      "What?"

      "I got a 99% on my math test!" Taurus said, grinning. 

      The two girls were walking to lunch from their shared math class. 

      "I told you I was a great teacher," Virgo said, smiling smugly. 

     Taurus rolled her eyes. "Virgo, we all know you're really smart. You don't need to rub it in."

      They both got their lunches and sat down to wait for the rest of their friends. Taurus had already finished half of her lunch before the first of their friends started to arrive. 

      Pisces sat down and groaned. "History is such a pain in the-"

      "Pisces!" Cancer chided, sitting down with Libra. 

      "GUYS!" Aqua exclaimed, slamming his lunch down on the table. "I saw a UFO today!"

      Capricorn sat down next to him. "You think you saw a UFO today," he corrected.  

      Scorpio sat down next to Cancer as Aqua started ranting about the "real" UFO he saw. 

      "Maybe you should ask the readers if they think UFOs are real," Scorpio suggested. 

      "Quit breaking the fourth wall," Capricorn said, rolling his eyes. "Besides, the readers probably don't even believe in aliens."

      Before Aqua could say anything, Leo sat down next to Libra and nodded her head in greeting. She didn't make a single noise.

      Aries and Sag sat down next to each other without a word as well. 

      "You three are unusually quiet today," Virgo remarked. "It's nice."

      None of them answered. Sag opened his phone while Aries stealthily peeked at what he was looking at. Leo just pouted and started to eat her lunch. 

      "Are any of you going to say anything?" Cancer asked. 

      She just got three identical blank stares. 

      "Okay then," Cancer muttered uncomfortably. 

      Capricorn studied them. "My guess is that Aries and Leo are doing another one of their strangely competitive challenges and dragged Sag along with them."

      Sag let a little sigh which basically confirmed Capricorn's theory. Aries perked up and nudged him. Sag glared at him before prodding him back. He made a series of hand gestures that Sag somehow understood. He shook his head gestured back at Aries. 

      The rest of the zodiacs curiously watched the near silent fight between the two boys. 

      "What are they doing?" Taurus mumbled around her mouthful of food.

      "I dunno, but something tells me they all actually understand each other," Libra said.

      Scorpio gestured to Leo, who let out a loud gasp as she watched the fight with wide eyes. "Ya don't say!"