Chapter 11: Spooky Scary Skeletons and, Oh, a Cockroach

"Dude, I would cross oceans and move mountains for you. I would die to make you happy."

      "So is that a yes?"

      "There are, unfortunately, my Doritos."

      Cancer snatched the bag out of Taurus's hands anyways, completely ignoring her last statement. 

      "HEY!"

      It was the weekend and all the zodiacs were cooped up inside. The wind howled outside and rain battered the windows. A bright flash of lightning light up the sky as a clap of thunder followed. You know, like in a horror movie. 

      Anyways, back to the story. Cancer snickered and disappeared behind a doorframe. A moment later she poked her head back in and gave her a mock salute. "Thanks!" Taurus gave her a dirty look as Cancer turned around to walk away. She crashed straight into Scorpio. 

      "Are those Doritos?" Scorpio asked. He easily swiped them out of Cancer's hands. "Can I have one?"

      "Oi! Give them back, Edge lord!" Cancer snapped, reaching for the bag. Scorpio just plopped a chip in his mouth and held the rest of the bag high above his head. Cancer huffed in annoyance. Her gaze shifted to the taller boy's middle section and she clenched his fist, getting ready to punch him. Scorpio's eyes widened as he caught on. He stifled a yelp and quickly started running away. 

      "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!"

      Taurus sighed. "I guess I'll just have to settle for Oreos."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The door banged open as Leo rushed into the room. "HEY LIBRA!"

      "What do you want, Leo?" Aries didn't even look at her. He was too busy staring at the screen. Aries let out a dramatic gasp. "No way! Cap did you just green shell me?"

      Capricorn grinned. "Have fun losing, Aries!"

      Aqua snickered as he zoomed past Aries, tossing a banana peel at him. Aries let out a groan of frustration. 

      Libra smiled brightly at her friend. "Hi Leo!" She then let out a bored sigh, directing her words towards the three boys. "You guys suck at this game. I'm already two laps ahead of all of you."

      "WOO! GO LIBBY!" Pisces exclaimed from where she was hanging upside down on the couch. She grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it into her mouth. 

      Sag was sitting with his legs crossed at Libra's feet. He grabbed a piece of popcorn, popped it into his mouth and continued to scribble furiously in his binder. Sag paused for a moment before furiously chucking his binder at the wall. 

      Aries automatically ducked as the binder sailed over his head. He glanced at the smaller boy. "Geez, take a chill pill, dude."

      Sag grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at his face. 

      "Oompf!" 

      "OOOOH! HEADSHOT!" Pisces giggled, stuffing her mouth with another handful of popcorn. 

      Leo grinned. "You still haven't finished your homework?"

      "Shut up," Sag snapped, still in a bad mood. He grabbed another pillow and threw it at her head. 

      Leo just laughed and caught it. 

      Capricorn glanced at Sag. "You forgot to divide the y-values," he said using an informative tone. He was slowly catching up to Libra.