Chapter 2: Water Meets Fire

Cancer was lost. And that was just putting it simply. She had been wandering around campus for what felt like hours. She just couldn't seem to figure out how to use the map. Cancer was looking down at her map when she suddenly bumped into someone. 

      "Hey! Watch where you're going!" the person yelped. 

      "Sorry!" Cancer quickly apologized before standing up and reaching a hand down to help the girl she'd bumped into. 

      The girl grabbed her hand and hauled herself up. Cancer noticed that her black hair seemed to have hints of indigo in it. 

      "It's fine." the girl replied with a smile then she pointed down at the papers Cancer was holding. "Wow! It looks like we have the same dorms!" 

      "Huh?" 

      "See!" 

      The girl then showed Cancer her paper with her dorm tower and number. 

      Dorm tower 12 number 136

      "Oh! It looks like we're neighbors too!" Cancer said happily showing her paper as well.

       The girl beamed at her and held her hand out. "Well in that case, hi! My name is Pisces Fisher!"

      "I'm Cancer Barc! Nice to meet you!" Cancer giggled shaking her hand. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      They both struck up a conversation as they walked to their dorms together. 

      "I'm so glad I found you! I've trying to find our dorm tower! I was wandering around campus since I got here. Needless to say, I'm horrible at directions," Cancer exclaimed. 

      "Wait a minute. You're lost too?" Pisces suddenly said. 

      "What do you mean 'too'?" Cancer asked turning towards her with wide eyes. 

      Pisces giggled nervously. "I thought you knew where we were going!"

      "I was following you!"

      "But I was following you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Scorpio had his earbuds plugged as he walked towards his dorms. Suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder. He pulled his earbuds and turned around to face two short girls staring at up at him. 

      "Er- sorry to bother you but do you know where dorm tower 12 is?" the girl with short brown hair asked.

      "We got lost and you were the closest person near us," the shortest girl with black hair added. 

      Scorpio rolled his eyes and started walking away. The two girls started chasing after him. 

      "Hey! You didn't tell us where our dorms are yet!" the shortie called after him.

      "Just follow me. We have the same dorm tower," he said in a bored voice, not even turning around.

      The brunette let out a huff of annoyance. "You could have told us a bit sooner."

      Scorpio just ignored her. 

      The shortie suddenly exclaimed, "Hey! Since we're all dorm mates, we should all introduce ourselves! I'm Pisces and this is Cancer! What's your name?"