Chapter 8: Is that A Ship I See?

Ahem, HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HECK?! THIS BOOK HAS 1.3K+ READS?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!! (┬┬﹏┬┬) I KNOW YOU'VE ALL PROBABLY HEARD THIS BEFORE BUT I NEVER EXPECTED ANYONE WOULD ACTUALLY READ THIS! I STARTED THIS BOOK PURELY OUT OF BOREDOM! I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS NOW, ALSO ENJOY THE POEM(WOULD YOU EVEN CALL IT THAT?) I JUST RANDOMLY CAME UP WITH 

   Twas the night before the due date, and everything was fine. 

   All except for the fact Sag couldn't get his essay done on time.

      Sag groaned. It was already about 12 am. He only had three words typed in, By: Sagittarius Archer. That was it. He was tempted to ask someone for help, but being the stubborn and considerate person he was, he decided not to wake up any of his friends. 

      With a resigned sigh, and tired eyes Sag got up and started walking to the kitchen. I need some coke to clear my head, he thought to himself. 

      He got to the kitchen door and flipped the lights on. His eyes widened and he let out a loud shriek. 

      There was a bizarre figure standing near the cabinets. It wore a bulky suit with a large backpack and had a weird glowing gadget in its hands. It seemed to be looking for something. 

      The figure jumped, quickly rushed over and started talking quietly in a familiar voice. "Hey Sag! It's me!" 

      Sag's eyes narrowed. "What the-? Aquarius?"

       The figure lifted up its mask to reveal a bright grin. "Yup!"

      "What in the world are you doing!?" Sag snapped. 

      "Well-"

      "What's happening? Aqua? Sag?" a sleepy voice interrupted/demanded. 

      Aqua and Sag both turned to see Aries standing in the doorway with a messy bedhead. His hair was practically hanging in his eyes. 

      "HIYA!" Cancer jumped in. "BEWARE INTRUDER! I have a black belt in karate and know how to do Judo and Jiu-Jitsu!"

      Virgo frowned at them, her gray hair in a messy bun. "What are you two doing at 12 in the morning?"

      Practically all the zodiacs had heard the commotion and rushed into the kitchen in their sleepwear. Pisces and Taurus were both sleepily leaning against each other. A half-asleep Gemini was leaning on Leo, who covered up a large yawn. Aries and Virgo obviously weren't happy as they both wore identical scowls on their faces. Capricorn was nowhere to be seen. Cancer had grabbed the nearest weapon which was a large textbook someone left laying around and was in a fighting stance. She soon dropped it when she realized there weren't any intruders. Scorpio had a frown on his face as he rubbed his eyes. Libra was obviously pretty grumpy from being woken up this early and was scolding Aqua. 

      "Are you serious? It's 12 am! What could you possibly be doing right now? Libra snapped at him. "In fact-" 

      "I have a perfectly good explanation," Aqua quickly cut in. "So I saw on the news that there was a meteorite landing close to here-"

      Taurus groaned. "Don't tell me-"

      "I was checking for aliens. You know there are types of aliens that hide in human households and-"

      Libra's eye twitched. 

      "I'm going back to bed," Scorpio announced, before walking away.