Chapter 5: The Calm Before The Storm

"Man, that was boring."

      "Gemini, you should stop complaining."

      "Yeah! Cap's right! You've been complaining the whole way back! It's getting annoying!"

      "My name is Capricorn, Cancer!"

      "Have you ever heard of a nickname?"

      "Don't you get involved with this too, Pisces!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

      "What have your parents been feeding you? Like, why're you so tall?"

      "Aries, my dude, I'm only, like, one millimeter taller than you."

      "Aqua, bro-"

------------------------------------------------------------

      "OOF! GET OFF ME, KIRBY!"

      "But I'm cold, Sag! Also, why Kirby?"

      "I DON'T SEE WHY I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A PIGGYBACK RIDE! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT! BESIDES I CAN BARELY CARRY YOU! YOU'RE TALLER AND HEAVIER THAN ME!"

      "Mood."

      "YOU LITTLE-"

---------------------------------------------------------------

      "I'm kinda hungry."

      "Yeah, me too."

      "It really do be like that sometimes."

-----------------------------------------------------------

      "Mr. O! Make them all shut up!"

      Ophiuchus sighed. They were all walking back from the introduction orientation. He had been assigned to look after the twelve students living in dorm tower 12. He was also their first period teacher for the rest of the school year. 

      Aquila wasn't lying, Ophiuchus thought to himself. These twelve really are the loudest of the bunch.

      He watched one of the teachers walk by. The kids she was in charge of were contently chatting with each other. He sighed again while looking at the twelve teens in front of him. Half of them were bickering and shouting, while the other half watched in amusement and occasionally tried to cut into their argument, essentially causing even more chaos.   

      After all of them had filed into the dorm tower, Ophiuchus cleared his throat and tried to talk above all the noise. 

      "HEY! EVERYONE LISTEN!"

      Needless to say, he was ignored. He frowned, before trying again. 

      "IF YA'LL DON'T SHUT UP, THERE WILL BE NO DINNER FOR ANYONE HERE!"

      Silence. 

      "What?! You can't do that!" Libra finally cried. 

      Leo elbowed her, and said in a loud stage whisper, "Libra, he said not to talk!"

      "Oh, sorry!" Libra said, covering her mouth. 

      Capricorn rolled his eyes. 

      "Ahem, so, I'm Mr. Ophiuchus-" he started, but was quickly interrupted.

      Virgo raised her hand. "Can we just call you Mr. O? Mr. Ophiuchus is kind of a mouthful." 

      "Uh, sure. Anyways-" he tried again.