Chapter 4: Libra Wants to Take a Nap

"WASSUP BISHES! GEMINI IS IN DA HOUSE!" 

      The five girls in front of him winced and covered their ears. Gemini just grinned at them. He was just about to open his mouth to talk when he suddenly got pushed aside by a boy with light grey eyes. 

      "Where's the bathroom?" the boy demanded. "I need to pee!" 

      The girl with grey hair rolled her eyes and pointed behind her. He quickly rushed towards the direction she pointed and slammed the door shut. The girl eating Cheetos was snickering. 

      "Anyways, I'm Gemini! Nice to meet you!" the silver haired boy beamed at the girls. 

      "We know," the girl with black hair giggled. 

      The girl with short brown hair sniffed. "I bet people 5 miles away could hear you."

      A pretty girl with long pink hair stood up and hugged him. 

      "Hi! I'm Leo!" she said enthusiastically, leaning towards him. 

      "Um, you're a bit too close." Gemini muttered, moving back a bit. 

      "You get flustered easily, don't you?"

      The bathroom door banged open and the boy with grey eyes walked out and stretched. 

      "I've been holding that in for too long," he sighed, before blinking at Leo and Gemini. "Did I miss something here?"

      Leo and Gemini both slightly blushed. Leo quickly pushed herself off him and cleared her throat. She was just about to say something, but was interrupted by another person.  

      "Hi!"

      Gemini jumped. "Holy sh-!"

      The girl with short brown hair quickly interrupted. "No cursing!"

      The girl behind Gemini giggled. She had blonde hair, purple eyes, and was carrying a suitcase, Starbucks drink, and what seemed like an instrument case. 

      "Sorry!" she exclaimed. 

      "Dude, seriously? Are we the only guys here?" the boy with grey eyes said, nudging Gemini. 

      "No," a boy with green hair said as he walked in from another doorway. "There are three other boys. As of right now, they're still unpacking in their dorms."

      "Oh!" the girl with black suddenly exclaimed. "I know what we should do!"

      She paused for a moment before continuing. 

     "Since you guys are the last ones here, we should all introduce ourselves and get to know each other better!"

      "What are we? Kindergarteners?" the boy with green hair snorted. 

      The girl behind Gemini smiled. "I think it's a great idea!"

      "Great! I'll go get Sag and Aries!" Leo exclaimed, before dashing out to find them. 

      The girl with short brown hair stood up. "I guess I'll get Scorpio!"

      She waved at them before walking out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "C'mon, Scorpio!" 

      "No."

      "Please?"

      "No."