New Years Special

***

(a/n: this is the surprise y'all!)

The sounds of a keyboard clicking resonates through the room. Not a single glance given to you. Your lips contort into a pout.
Your phone was thrown to the side of the sofa as you practically crawl to your husband. Your bare legs position itself into a straddle position onto him.
His glasses that hung on his nose made him look so attractive. Jungkook's eyes move upwards to you.
Your lips pucker as you try to kiss him. However, it ended up only hovering in the air as Jungkook watches you with a teasing smile.
You move away his fat laptop, but he groans.

Y/N: I'm ill, give me some attention.

Jungkook: Wait, just this email, baby.
You pout even more and his finger caresses your lips.

Jungkook: Please I'll forgot what to put.

Y/N: Mhm.
You say as he finishes typing. Your eyes trail down your hot husbands chest. His toned abs and chiseled torso vaguely showing through the sweaty, white shirt.
He finishes and puts down the laptop. Then he looks into your eyes. His mesmerising dark eyes still manage to make your stomach burst into butterflies.
Your lips gently peck his. Now he whines, as the man wanted more. You smile, playfully.

Y/N: You smell.
You say referring to how he just came back from the gym.

Jungkook: Wanna shower with me?
He smirks and tucks strand of your hair behind your ears.
You lean your chest closer to his.

Y/N: Fuck yeah, let's go.
You smirk and he grins. He was about to pull your body upstairs with him when you speak once again.

Y/N: Yeah, no, muscle pig. I showered earlier, now scram.
He frowns and flicks your forehead lightly.

Y/N: Okay, I'll come help massage your body.
His eyes twinkle and he nods.

Jungkook: I'd like that.

Y/N: Of course you would.
You say patting his chest. He laughs and you laugh along with him, his laugh so beautiful and contagious.
Jungkook suddenly stops laughing and stares at you intensely.

Y/N: Wha-
His muscly hands pull your hair tie down, and the two of your eyes never leave each other's.

Jungkook: You know as well that you won't be able to control yourself when you see me.
He lets out sexily, and you pretend to think.

Y/N: I think that's right, as well.
He laughs cutely and carries you up the stairs.

Y/N: Oooh, my hubby's been working out.
You flirt with him and feel his muscly arms.

Jungkook: And your ass is getting sexier too.
He says as he winks and slaps it.

Y/N: Jeon!
You let out, with a sneeze and then the both of you were laughing and throwing your heads back.
He sets you down on the marble counters at the side of the bathroom. Your hands hold yourself up and you watch your husband, lovingly, as he fills up the bathtub.

Jungkook: Don't look at me like that. I'm going to eat you, if you do.
He says as he puts his body on the taps. You laugh at him, amusingly.