Business Party

[11]

The car stops on your road. You open the door as he presses his horn, signalling he was here. You were kinda nervous, as you've never been to a rich business party. You had your hair beautifully curled, your make-up on point and a stunning pink purse in your hands. You wore the necklace you were gifted by Jungkook, and some rings, that you absolutely love, designing your long fingers.
You swing open the door and enter. Jungkook's eyes lurk on your gorgeous figure. You look at his outfit, he looked absolutely amazing. A turtleneck, with a blazer and trousers. His hair slightly parted showing his forehead. He looked handsome. He softly chuckles.

Jungkook: Noona, done checking me out?

Y/N: Like you weren't doing the same.
You huff back. Then blush, why'd you say that, you idiot.

Jungkook: Nope, I was just thinking of a nice way to ask you to put the mask back on.
You glare at him.

Y/N: I look beautiful, Mr Jeon.
You retaliate back to him and wish you hadn't.

Jungkook: You do, Noona.
He softly lets out. But you didn't realise till now that he had leaned closer and closer. He then takes a hand to your seatbelt. Your stomach twists as how close his face was to yours. Then he seatbelts you up, you clear your throat as he backs to his seat. Your cheeks reddened and making you look like you had blusher on.

Jungkook: Lets go.
He says, his eyes fixed on your red cheeks, smirking. You avoid his eyes and nod.
The journey was silent, but Jungkook hums with the radio. The journey wasn't long, and you reached the hall venue quickly.
You get out, nervous, and straighten up your dress.

Jungkook: Don't be nervous, I'll be there.
He says from behind, and you flinch.

Y/N: You scared me!
You say, as he chuckles, his hands in his pockets and he walks off without you. You jog near him, feeling intimidated by the huge building.

-

You enter the huge party room. A light classical music playing in the background and different conversations taking place, and so many people. You look around the room, a beautiful chandelier hanging in the ceiling, a grand staircase, it was like a movie scene, and... a long, beautiful buffet. Your eyes widen.

Jungkook: Woah, calm it. We'll eat in a bit.
You smile, embarrassed. You stay by his side as people come and greet each other. You only smile and watch them talk. You had no idea who anyone was. The first half and hour was you following behind Jungkook, as his assistant, and watching him converse with those he knew. Your legs were killing you and you desperately wanted to eat. You stare at all the food with a big, fat grin on your face. He excuses himself from the person talking to him and looks at you. You raise an eyebrow.

Jungkook: How about you go eat, and we'll meet again after I finish talking with people?
You nod, that sounded good.

Y/N: Wait, you have more people to talk with?
He lets out a breathy laugh.

Jungkook: Many more. Enjoy your food.
You make a face and nod. You practically was under a spell as you walk to the buffet table.
You start to choose a food and have a cinnamon roll. It was delicious and warm in your mouth. You start to get a plate and pick some mouth-watering food. Deserts to chicken to pastries. You then sit stand at the table and start stuffing your face with food. Someone then taps you on your shoulder and you look up with your mouth full, you widen your eyes and quickly swallow the food. Then your eyes start to recognise the person as the person does the same.

Y/N: Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: Y/N!
You two scream at the same at each other. You rush to him and give him a tight hug. Your best friend from high school! A rush of memories come flowing back in and you felt nostalgia flow through your mind.