You Look Happy

Jungkook POV:

I practically skip back home. An idiotic grin on my face, as my mind replays the day.
She has such a beautiful smile, and her eyes that grow small when she laughs. The slightly chubby cheeks lifting up and the melodious sound leaving her mouth.
I felt like I'm on cloud nine. Falling in love with Y/N. She was an angel who had met me. I try biting my lips to stop the smile from erupting. But it didn't help. My heart wouldn't stop beating in a rhythm and the skip in my step wouldn't stop skipping.

-

I was in the kitchen. Different aromas of food in the air. I was preparing breakfast for me and Y/N. Have I gone too soft?
I hear the keys ratting the door open. Her face looked confused, when Y/N senses smelt the amazing scent of food.

Y/N: Huh? Jungkook?
I smile up at her as she enters the kitchen.

Y/N: Master, I'll prepare the food what are you doing?
She says quickly and tries to take over. I kiss my teeth.

Jungkook: Nope, it's fine. I'm preparing breakfast for the both of us.

Y/N: Me?

Jungkook: Yes, you. Now go put on your work outfit.
I grin and she walks away, still confused. Giving me a kinda pouted, puzzled expression. I laugh to myself. Cute.

-

She come back down in her maid outfit, and my eyes won't stop lurking in her body. She was turning me on by the second.
Her black hair cascading down and then her exposed cleavage and long legs. I was eating the breakfast I cooked.

Jungkook: How does it taste?

Y/N: Not as good as mine. But good.
She replies with a laugh. I grin back.

-

After that, she had started working. Every opportunity I found. I talked with her, made her laugh and teased her. Anything to put a smile on her face. My heart was warming up every time I got a glance of her.
Y/N thought it was weird how much more I started talking to her but she shrugs it off.
Then it was 6pm. Time flew by fast. I had even led Y/N to the door, after her shift ended.

Jungkook: Bye, Noona. See you tomorrow.
I smile and she smiles back politely, bowing.

Y/N: Bye, Jungkook.
I watch her with a glow in my eyes. But it was gone the minute Jimin walked out of his car, and smiled as he sees Y/N walking out. I raise an eyebrow and watch.
Jimin ruffles up her hair, and she pouts whilst whining. He merely laughs. I watch at how happy she looked whilst being with him. A pang. A pang in my chest.
Then, Y/N punches him playfully. At which Jimin dramatically, pretends to die, his back on the car door. Laughter erupts from you, and I couldn't help but feel jealous.
Jimin flirts with you.

Jimin: I need you to give me a kiss, or else I'll die.
He says smoothly, smirking as he saw your flustered face. I bite my lips, at what he says, and bite down even harder when I see her leaning in. I couldn't bare watch, and slammed the door shut.
The whole day was with the scene replaying in my head and my heart hating it.
My heart couldn't take it. So confused. Always confused. Maybe she was happier with him...

-

Normal POV:

Few days have passed, and the days starting to get darker faster. The bitter cold has started and you were always shivering when you got to Jungkook's house.
The days were work or uni, and then spending time with Jimin. It felt like every day was a good day when with Jimin. His kisses, his dumb jokes and his friendly smile.
You unwrap the scarf around your neck. You had wanted to make some warm cookies for Jungkook in the harsh weather. From that day, Jungkook had talked less too. You didn't know what was up with him, but most probably from the breakup. Your heart wouldn't stop wanting to know whats up with him or how he was doing. He was at work right now, so you got into your outfit and started cleaning.
Hours later, the kitchen was filled with flour and butter.
And a Jungkook pops his head around. You smile at him. He looked tired, but gave his best smile.