Heated Session

You place a smile on your face and enter the large doors.

Y/N: Your food that I made with so much hard work. And even came all the way here to give it to you.
You giggle as you place it down onto the glass desk. He makes a face but had a small smile on.

Jungkook: Thanks.
A photo of him and his family on the desk, he didn't seem very happy being there. And the iconic him as a child with his mother eating ice cream. You smile as you see his childish grin.
He looks at were you looked and his face was back to blank.

Y/N: Woah!
You say as you examine his office. A couch and then a beanbag in the corner. And, oh gosh, a massive window showing the Seoul city underneath.

Y/N: Jungkook, look at you!
You exclaim as you think about the views he gets everyday.
He smiles.

Jungkook: Yeah.
Then you hear a loud rumble from his stomach. Your purse your lips to stop yourself from cackling.
He opens up the lunch box and grins at the smell of food. Your lips curve up at his reaction.
He starts to put out the pots each and digs in. As he shoves food in his mouth, you wait in anticipation to see how it tastes for him. He looks at you with a blank face then suddenly smiles. He blows a kiss and then did a perfect sign. You grin and laugh softly.

Y/N: Your welcome~
You sing.

Jungkook: You can sit and watch me eat.
He says teasingly smiling and you make a disgusted face but sit down.

Jungkook: Just kidding. Ahhh.
He says giving some food for you to eat. You look around shyly, and then he puts it into your mouth. You smile softly.
He eats and you talk to him about general office things. Like how it is to work there. You even asked about Seokjin.

Y/N: Hey, you know Seokjin from here, right?

Jungkook: Jin Hyung, yes.
He mumbles as he puts food into his mouth.

Y/N: I met him. He was really funny and kind. Said you love your food.
You smile and he looks up at you. He breathing laughs and shakes his head.

Jungkook: Of course, he said that. And I saw you guys talking outside.
He says pointing to the large see through window.

Y/N: Oh...
He has his last bite and sighs, satisfied.

Jungkook: He works as an accountant here, you know. He is the best here and helps my rates go up.
Your eyes widen.

Y/N: Oh my God! I need to ask him for advice.
You squeal.

Jungkook: Yeah, he is talented.
He chuckles at your reaction. Then suddenly a smile forms on his lips and his body leans forward.

Jungkook: So, Noona. Now that I'm full and ready, what should we do?
You gulp, at his smirk and his sudden sexiness. You just realised how his lips had gotten slightly redder from the spicy food he had. You also couldn't help but like the fact he had called you, 'Noona' again.

Jungkook: Noona?

Y/N: Hm?
You put up your head looking in his direction.

Jungkook: Come.
You look at him weirdly, but stand up and go near his chair.

Jungkook: Come closer.
You were beginning to be suspicious. But you step forward and your leg was touching his armchair.

Jungkook: Come on Noona, don't be shy.
He smirks even more. Then pats his lap.

Y/N: Jungkook! What the fuck?
You say a bit frustrated. He then pulls your waist and forces you to sit on him. You gasp and try to get out but his iron hands make you stay still.