chapter 2: trouble

chapter 2:
trouble

"What was that?" I asked, while in the passenger's seat of the car.

"What?" He asked as if he was innocent.

"The way you were with Law, it was completely unnecessary." I rolled my eyes.

"This is your boyfriend Luffy-ya?"

"Um, yeah... This is Eustass..." I mumbled and glanced up at him.

"If it isn't the one and only 'Torao' the one I've heard so much about," Eustass smirked.

"A pleasure to meet you." Law glared at him.

"I wish I could say the same." He responded.

I nudged him on the arm, "Eustass!"

"Well, we should be going." He sighed.

Law grabbed on to my arm, "Wait, I still need to talk to you Luffy-ya!"

Eustass smacked his hand away from me, "Fuck off...."

"He hurt you..." He gripped tightly onto the steering wheel.

We parked in his driveway, I slammed the car door, "You have to stop being so mad all the time!"

"Maybe you should stop talking to other guys." He replied, I crossed my arms.

"You're getting jealous again!" I yelled at him as he unlocked the front door.

"So? Is it wrong for someone to want to protect their boyfriend?" He sighed and slumped on the couch.

I sat down next to him, "It is! It's embarrassing for someone to always fight my own battles!"

"Tch, whatever..." He groaned and turned on the TV.

"Stop! I'm trying to talk to you." I snatched the remote from his hand.

"Can you knock it off?" He asked, "Just leave it."

"You always get like this, I don't like it." I frowned.

He kissed me on the lips, I laid against the couch as he pressed me down. Every time it always ends like this. When we fight we end it by sex and letting all our emotions out without saying anything.

"I don't like the way he looks at you..." He growled and kissed my neck softly.

"He looks at me like any normal person would."

He bit down on my collar, "Do you want him?"

"I want you..." I whimpered as he brushed his hand against my member.

"Good..."

I woke up in his bed, Eustass' black fur coat on top of me. I felt sore all over, he went hard last night. I barely remember a thing, it's as if he fucked the memories right out of me. I rolled my eyes and cuddled against the soft fabric of his fluffy coat.

I felt his hand crawl up my bare stomach.

"Are you awake my sunshine?" He kissed my cheek.

"Yes..." I yawned.

"You look so pretty when you wake up." He complimented and kissed me some more on my forehead.

"You didn't have to go that hard last night, " I rolled my eyes, "I still have dance practice today..."

"I know, but you said I could do whatever I want." He smirked.

"Hmph." I pouted and put on my shirt.