chapter 10: our baby

chapter 10:
our baby

"It fucking hurts!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Just keep pushing you're almost there!" The doctor had told me.

I gripped tightly on Torao's hand, "Argh! I'm dying!"

"Just breathe Luffy-ya." He calmed me down, "Holy shit did you just poop?"

"Shh!" The nurse slapped Torao, "Don't tell him that!"

"Hang in a little longer!" The doctor yelled. "Just one more push!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, the whole hospital could probably hear me. It felt like a stinging pain the whole five hours I was in labor until I heard a baby's cry. I finally rested against the bed, as I panted. My whole body was sweating as I breathed.

"You did great." Torao kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek.

"The baby is out." The doctor said, "An it's an adorable little boy as well."

"Really?" I softly smiled, still tired as hell.

"He looks perfectly healthy, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

"Yes please," Torao said.

He cut it and then gazed upon the baby that was wrapped in a small blanket. I smiled as he looked at me, his eyes bright with excitement and joy. He brought him over to me.

"Look," He gently gave the baby to me.

"He's so beautiful." I cried.

Despite the past years, Torao and I managed to have our baby. The one I've always dreamed about. It's like a wish came true, I grinned as I looked down at the crying baby in my arms. I couldn't stop smiling, and Torao couldn't stop crying. I giggled a little but seeing how choked up he is.

"What's the name?" One of the nurses asked.

"Chopper." I softly said.

"That's a beautiful one." She smiled.

Our baby boy...

***

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Get back here!" Torao yelled, chasing Chopper around the house with a towel.

"Never!" He screamed in his small voice as he ran around soaking wet and naked.

"Keep it down!" I whispered, "Otama is sleeping!"

"Sorry." Chopper covered his mouth.

Torao grabbed him and wrapped him around the cloth, "Gotta ya!"

"No fair! You've got big legs!" He pouted.

"Hah, you pout just like your mother." Torao chuckled.

"Hey! I don't do that." I pouted.

"You're doing it right now."

"Hmph!" I looked away, I held Otama in my arms.

We had another child about a year ago, they said she was going to be an Omega just like Chopper. I know Torao wants an Alpha so we're gonna keep trying, but I honestly don't know if I can handle another pregnancy. I want to eat good food without throwing up.

Otama then began to cry, I gave her a bottle of milk that silenced her. Torao came to me and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled as I cuddled next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. Chopper then came next to us in his race car pajamas.