AUTHOR'S NOTE (VOTE FOR NEW STORY)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

"Waiting" has officially ended! I'm actually pretty proud of the story. I hope that I can write as many lawlu stories as possible. Since the one piece fandom has kind of died here on Wattpad I wanted to provide you all with good stories.

Now, time for voting!

I'll let all of you vote which lawlu story you want next! I'm planning to write all of these in the future but I hope that you guys can vote which one you want first!

‼️COMMENT WHAT STORY YOU WANT FIRST‼️

(1st story)
LOVE ALARM AU:

Summary:

Love Alarm, an app that can notify whether someone has romantic feelings for the app user in a 10-meter radius of them. Monkey D. Luffy a quiet nerd who sits in the back of the class has the biggest crush on Eustass Kidd. The most popular guy on campus, and the most rudest. Luffy thinks that no one has an interest in him, but that suddenly changed. Trafalgar D. Water Law has taken a liking to Luffy but how could he tell him when he's in love with his best friend Eustass?

(2nd story)
NEKO AU:

Summary:

Trafalgar D. Law is... different from all the other Celestial Dragons. A little twisted some may say. Monkey D. Luffy, a small quiet Neko cat is sold to Law in an auction. Law wants to save as many slaves as he can. While still enjoying a few of his own. But Eustass has taken a liking to the rare Neko Luffy and offers a deal like no other.
(Lots of R-18 scenes)

(3rd story)
HIGHSCHOOL AU:

Fem!Luffy x Law

Summary:

Monkey D. Luffy is the most famous girl in high school, along with her star football player boyfriend Eustass Kidd. After failing Algebra she has to get a tutor if she wants to continue cheerleading. Then she meets Trafalgar D. Water Law, an antisocial nerd who's surprisingly quite handsome. With him, she learns a lot more than just math equations. She learns more about herself, school, and love.

***

By the way here's some lawlu kid concepts I came up with and drew! It's basically just Chopper as a human and Otama with her hair down.