chapter 6: truth

chapter 6:
truth

Eustass came back and the days have been slow. I try to hold in my puke the whole day until he leaves for work or when he's asleep is when I hurl it all up. The baby is obviously trying to get me caught, I rolled my eyes and laid back in bed.

How should I tell him, should I just leave a note and bolt? Or should I try to get him to understand my situation, maybe he'll try to help me. No, he'll never do that. He'll probably kill Torao and the baby.

I can't let that happen, I want my baby to grow and experience life.

I smiled softly, looking at my flat stomach.

The baby bump is supposed to start growing in about two weeks. Pressure began to sink in even more into my shoulders as a knot tied in my stomach.

He's definitely going to notice the change in me.

"Hey Lu," He came into the bedroom, "Wanna have a movie night?"

"S-Sure..." I stuttered.

"Let's go." He smiled and left the door open.

I feel like I'm going to hurl again, I slowly got up. My head banged with pain, I leaned against the nearest object. I rested against the desk next to me. God this pain will never go away. It's for the baby, it's for the baby...

I limped to the living room but then tried to act normal once Eustass spotted me. I smiled and sat down next to him. I just wanted to take a nap and sleep for the rest of the night.

But knowing Eustass he won't take no for an answer.

I sat uncomfortably next to him, trying to hold in the puke. The nauseous feeling I have won't go away, I need to release it, but he's going to hear me if I throw up. He's going to question
what's wrong with me and take me to a doctor.

Then he'll find out I'm pregnant.

My hands started to shake, he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "You've been acting strange since I got back."

"N-No... I'm completely fine..." I faked smiled.

"If you say so..." He shrugged.

That's it, I shot up from the couch and ran towards the bathroom. I threw up everything that was inside of me. All the pressure and nausea that was in me was left. I emptied all the pain that bothered me. I sighed and brushed my teeth, thank god it's over.

"Lu," Eustass said, "What's going on? I've noticed you've been tired a lot, you've also been throwing up, and you don't go to dance practice anymore."

"I've just been tired I guess..." I mumbled.

"C'mon," He scoffed, "I know you're lying."

My palms began to sweat, and my heart started to race. I felt as if I was going to faint soon. I could practically hear my heart beating and my nervous breaths.

"I-I just don't know..."

"Know what?" He looked down at me, "Tell me what you're hiding."

"Y-You'll be mad..." I sniffled, tears stinging my eyes.

"Just spit it out before I get angry." He ordered, his words pierced into me. "You're obviously hiding something from me. Tell me now!"

It's now or never.

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled shutting my eyes.

"What?" He breathed out.

"And..." I paused, "The baby isn't yours..."